Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 4 Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beware of the User AIboosting

Discussion on Beware of the User AIboosting within the Diablo 4 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Beware of the User AIboosting

Hi all,
Beware of scams of the I paid for the service 54-80. However, the service was never used. He said he had problems... Unfortunately I didn't process it via the trade on this page, but only via Paypal. Money is gone! I just want to warn you about these scammers. Screenshots from Discord Chat are welcome.
See you then

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DIABLO IV Boosting Services - 🔥 cheapest prices 🔥 Fast & Safe Service
11/01/2023 - Diablo 4 Trading - 1 Replies
GameBoostPros DIABLO IV SERVICES Discord Community: https://discord.gg/S2hhhHzgY Info: We are a small team of boosters who enjoy the game since pre-season. We did thousands of services in pre-season and season 1!
Beware of user " Taifunas97 "
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
"Eligijus" is his skype name. He tries to make me believe he has PAX Jax for EU-W and wants to trade it for my PAX Sivir, which is kinda strange since PAX Jax has a higher value imo. Also he didn't want to go first, because I am a newcomer on this site. I wanted to show him all my confirmed trades (6-7 I think) on reddit.. his argument: other trading sites don't matter here so I dont care if you have succesful trades on other sites. Obviously a scammer. Just wanted to tell you do be...
CabalDB User scammer beware
09/13/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
User pm'ed me asking to buy the cabal account, came to a very very very low price agreement of 150 ._. .. Then he's like "info first then pay", no.1 rule on here is PAYMENT FIRST! Then info, info first people are account stealers... While they're busy "paying" then will be changing the acc info.. Or rather his msn email/add is "[email protected]" incase cabaldb isn't the same user as i was added. Allways pay info first, i didn't give him the info first, but this is just a warning...