Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 4 Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥⭐Orion – Advanced Diablo 4 Bot to automate all your in-game needs.🔥⭐

Discussion on 🔥⭐Orion – Advanced Diablo 4 Bot to automate all your in-game needs.🔥⭐ within the Diablo 4 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 10/18/2023, 18:21   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Any Bans since the release?
Old 10/18/2023, 18:55   #17

elite*gold: 120
We have had some bans in the past, but usually it is when instructions are not followed properly.
Old 11/19/2023, 19:43   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Extremely intelligent bot. Ran Acts 1-6 in 3 days. 2 characters now to 100. Very intelligent bot and helpful community. Also, regular updates and feedback is heard.

on the topic of bans - NO bans but you HAVE to follow the instructions.

highly recommended if you are looking for a quality bot for D4!
Old 11/27/2023, 17:49   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I get this bot and i run it for 2 days and i get banned this bot is **** like hell and you dont get your money back , and when buy it there is no realy fine support , a user helps me but they owner just sell it and and get your money and no helping hand just get your money thats okay for this guys

You are just only a beta tester

No bans is a lie like hell

LOL follow the Instruction and you get no ban is a lie sorry but you tell users that the bot is undetectet and in real it isnt ...........

Yes, the bot is not undetected and you should stick to the truth and not tell any funny stories. You don't charge very little for the bot and to be honest I wouldn't be so ****** if at least part of it was refunded but no, the main thing is that you cash in and leave it user die stupid
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2024, 11:16   #20

elite*gold: 120
🔥 Exciting news 🔥

🌟 We're thrilled to announce that Orion has been updated following the release of the highly anticipated Diablo 4 Season 3: Season of Construct!

🔒 Enhanced Security: Your gaming experience just got even more secure! Our latest update reinforces the core security features of Orion, ensuring it remains undetected and providing you with a worry-free gaming adventure. Safety is our top priority!

💪 Improved Stability: Dive into the Season of Construct with confidence, as our update brings enhanced stability to the Orion. Enjoy a seamless and reliable performance, allowing you to focus on conquering challenges without any interruptions.

🚀 Don't miss out on the action-packed Season 3 content – download the latest version now and elevate your Diablo 4 gaming experience to new heights! Thank you for choosing us as your trusted companion in the world of Sanctuary.

🗡️Happy hunting, Nephalem!🗡️
Old 02/01/2024, 15:52   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I was very sceptic.
Decided to buy it and give a try.
Absolutely Fantastic.
And it is growing every day.
Never more without this incredible tool.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2024, 00:45   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been using this for 2 weeks and love it .. yes it has some hicups but dev and mods answer questions and updated a lot
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2024, 05:42   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Previously used V1 of this Bot.
V2 is simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2024, 22:51   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I initially tried using Orion just to try it out. Did not regret it --- was using the version 1 of the bot and it did what i needed it for however when I got the chance to use version 2 and i am happier these days since I am able to run NMDs, Duriels, Helltides while I am working at home. Can concentrate on meeting and work and spend more time doing other things after the day is done. This is great specially for an old gamer like me. Definitely recommended - some of my friends are already looking to join the club.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2024, 23:41   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been using Orion for some time now. It follows through on the promises the dev team makes and the community is top notch. Could not recommend more. Thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2024, 02:24   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is very good bot. Originally used when it was first released and then onto Season 2 and updates were very frequent and almost all bugs get fixed withn 1-2 days by the developer which are very responsive.

Currently using updated V2 which brings a lot more features but V1 is perfect for your grind for your Regular and Nightmare Dungeons. There are plenty of options for loot filter as well so your stash does not get full with useless items. Would recommend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2024, 11:10   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Solid Upgrade to Orionbot for Diablo 4 – A Well-Earned 10/10

Rating: ★★★★★ (10/10)
Performance: The bot runs smoothly, integrating well with Diablo 4. It enhances the game without being intrusive.
Features: It’s packed with useful features that automate the grindy parts and help with strategy. Pretty handy for a variety of situations.
Ease of Use: The interface is intuitive. Setting it up and making adjustments is straightforward (so far), no hassle at all.

I'm using V2.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2024, 22:10   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

found this in game recording of someone complaining about certain functionates and how they preform can you explain? looks really bad from my pov. however, i reserve room for human error in setup or usage.
Old 07/11/2024, 11:34   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
found this in game recording of someone complaining about certain functionates and how they preform can you explain? looks really bad from my pov. however, i reserve room for human error in setup or usage.
dont bother, both orion 1 and orion 2 detected, there is no reason to pay for orion while qqt is free and better in my opinion

Tags
diablo 4 bot, gold farming, injection, questing, undetected