Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about botting on D3

Discussion on Question about botting on D3 within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about botting on D3

So I used to bot on D3 awhile back with demonbuddy no issues. Just wondering what the botting scene is like now and if its worth using on main accounts. I'm talking those who farm 4-6 hours a day maybe more supervised, and what bots your using please.
Old 04/12/2016, 18:58   #2

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Arrow elite*gold Trading -> Diablo 3 Main - D…

#moved…
Old 04/12/2016, 23:01   #3

Blizzard got a new protection system called Warden and are banning people constantly over the last weeks. The 4th Banwave within 2 weeks happend today so finally blizzard is banning everyone who is botting/using macros/Autohotkey and THUD.
Old 04/12/2016, 23:33   #4

elite*gold: 13
Received Thanks: 1,970
I would def. not recommend using any type of third party software at this moment. Blizzard went from zero to hero in like 1 week with four banwaves in wich gaby, avoid and many other famous streamers got banned.
Old 04/13/2016, 09:37   #5

elite*gold: 174
did turbohud people really get banned?
Old 04/13/2016, 17:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriisx33 View Post
did turbohud people really get banned?
Nothing confirmed from Blizzard but there are a bunch of people who claimed only using THUD an no macros/bots/whatever else. Wudijo from ZE got a Bann too and he claims that he only used THUD and he is one of the few people i trust with that. Anyway, Avoid (ZE Member too)admitted to use a Bot after his ban so there is no reason for Wudijo to deny it if he would have botted.
Old 04/14/2016, 22:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblue521 View Post
So I used to bot on D3 awhile back with demonbuddy no issues. Just wondering what the botting scene is like now and if its worth using on main accounts. I'm talking those who farm 4-6 hours a day maybe more supervised, and what bots your using please.
It would be better for you when you wait a few weeks - at the moment Blizzard is banning a ton of people -.-
Old 05/24/2016, 20:26   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by .'Roachi View Post
I would def. not recommend using any type of third party software at this moment. Blizzard went from zero to hero in like 1 week with four banwaves in wich gaby, avoid and many other famous streamers got banned.
YOu mean these hacking idiots got to get famous as great players when they were useless ******* fucktard hackers??
Old 05/25/2016, 18:16   #9

elite*gold: 13
Received Thanks: 1,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewen View Post
YOu mean these hacking idiots got to get famous as great players when they were useless ******* fucktard hackers??
Sorry to say that, but yeah. That's what i said.
Old 06/09/2016, 10:10   #10

Don't bot, period; not worth it.
Old 06/09/2016, 21:49   #11

well all in all i play most of games just for botting, its on ur side to choose anyways.
Old 06/11/2016, 09:26   #12

Is Botting still not recommended as of today? (in terms on Warden and the recent increased ban rates).

Looking to start playing again (with demonbuddy )
Old 06/12/2016, 07:35   #13

Blizzard got a new protection system called Warden and are banning people constantly over the last weeks. The 4th Banwave within 2 weeks happend today so finally blizzard is banning everyone who is botting/using macros/Autohotkey and THUD.