This is a working D3 private server using Beta version so not all things are included and also has couple of bugs , it's all work in progress HOW TO CONNECT
Download Diablo III BETA Client from here and let it update to latest patch 9359.
Once installed, navigate to the game directory, right-click on Diablo III.exe and create a shortcut.
After creating the shortcut, right-click on it and choose Properties. Switch to the Shortcut tab and edit the Target by adding the following line after the apostrophe :
Add a space first (SPACE) then type
Code:
-launch -auroraaddress d3.europebattle.net:1345
Launch the game from the shortcut you have created and once the game is launched, press ALT+TAB, download and run EuropeBattleNet Patcher.exe. Once you get the confirmation message that the game was patched you may return to the game window.
Make sure the realm that you will be connected to is D3.EuropeBattle.Net:1345
Register an account here, type your registered email address and password and you may start playing on EuropeBattleNet Diablo III Private server.
Looool. Blizzlike?! xD Ohgod how old are the creators? The only thing they want is to be an Gamemod or Admin on a blizzlike Server, cause then they can be cool.
If it has realy Blizzlike then it is unnecessary :P. But thanks for your anwser.
it usually needs a year till a working private server has been made or even longer
Oh seriously?
Im not dumb dude.
I havent said that they can make it better i dont think its possible acutally.
I just said that its bad which is pretty normal.
I didnt say that i expect a bug free server.
Oh seriously?
Im not dumb dude.
I havent said that they can make it better i dont think its possible acutally.
I just said that its bad which is pretty normal.
I didnt say that i expect a bug free server.
I agree with Cashforcookies. Private server with bugs is better than private server those dont work or its scam.
However, alternate method is to play on your localhost with mooege emulator those currently support latest patch of D3 client
I dont try to shame on you, but if you dont like this methods, simply buy the game
Diablo II - 3lit3 (Private Server) 12/30/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 9 Replies http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8161/d2banner.jpg
Important info:
* No expirations on chars/accounts
* Win items in events
* Low Level Hardcore PK Events
for those who still play Diablo II, this is a battle.net private server.
if your tired of looking for members threw vpn's, i advice you to check this out.