Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Modded Ps4 Diablo 3 RoS items and wings

Discussion on Modded Ps4 Diablo 3 RoS items and wings within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Modded Ps4 Diablo 3 RoS items, gold and boosting service

Free PS4 Modded Items and More

Hello everyone, I currently have the following

Professional Russian's Fast Sword 1.9billion experience, 9.9k damage, +211 attack speed,

Professional Russian's Fast Sword 100 million experience, 7.6k damage, +139 attack speed

Professional Russian's Fast Wand 11k damage, +88 attack speed

Professional Russian's Fast Crossbow Pistol 100 million experience, 6.5k damage, +106 attack speed,

Stone of Jordan AND Balanced Test Ring 516 of Death

200 billion Gold

Tier 10 Gems

Kanai Cube Materials Arreat War, Caldeum Nightshade, Corrupted Angel Flesh, Forgotten Soul, Khanduran Rune, Westmarch Holy Water, Death's Breath, Arcane Dust, Veiled Crystal, Reusable Parts

Ramaladni's Gift

I have the majority of the new equips for all classes Non-Modded if you want those

Willing to boost people if you wish to keep your equips legit but want to increase your level either paragon or 1-70

What I am currently looking for/willing to trade or even buy off of you
Any type of wings: Really Want These )))
Experience Rings
Resource Rings
Modded Gear
Any other items you feel are pretty cool either cosmetically or are actually useful

All of these im offering are free but im more than willing to take donations
These are all I can remember of the top of my head, if you need anything else just send me a message and if I don't have it ill gladly farm it for you!

Console: PS4
Old 03/02/2015, 16:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can you tell me your price?
Old 12/29/2015, 15:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im interested, give me contact
Old 12/30/2015, 20:00   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi , man im interested ADD : PrBouch