Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Diablo 3 account or trading for a LoL acc

Discussion on Selling Diablo 3 account or trading for a LoL acc within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

As the title says ^^ i sell my diablo 3 acc or trade it for a decent level 30 EUW LoL acc.

D3 EU acc.
LoL EUW acc pls.

pmme!

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
01/10/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, As the title says. Pmme for infos and bumb please ^^! Account must be EUW.
[S] Selling/Trading Diablo 3 Account For League
12/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Digital copy nothing else nothing more. Simple as that. Bought the game and I dont have time to play hence Im trading :) Game is fine and working. Would like to trade for other games or anything you dont want. Preferably League of legends account level 30 with no ranked games played. No hurry. Just want to see if anyone needs Diablo 3 otherwise since I dont want it anymore. Main got taken off me so just offering up things I dont need.
[S] Selling/Trading Diablo 3 Account.
07/15/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 5 Replies
Digital copy nothing else nothing more. Simple as that. Bought the game and I dont have time to play hence Im trading :) Would like to trade for other games or anything you dont want. Preferably League of legends account.