Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] Battlenet Acc / D3 / SC2 / WoW [LF] LoL Account EUW

Discussion on [WTT] Battlenet Acc / D3 / SC2 / WoW [LF] LoL Account EUW within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] Battlenet Acc / D3 / SC2 / WoW [LF] LoL Account EUW

Hello there,

I wanna trade my complete Battlenet Account;

The Account includes:

Diablo 3 standart version;

WoW - all expasnsions (MOP)

Starcraft II - Also the expansion Heart of the Swarm Digital Deluxe

including the goodies for SCII, WoW (pet), Diablo 3 Bone Wings

Warcraft 3 & TFT

Also got 125,38Euro Battlenet balance left, that means all upcoming games are obtainable without paying ur money, also includes Playtime from WoW and so on.

Picture from the Battlenet acc page:

The Diablo 3 Account have:

lvl 60 Demon hunter / paragon level 78 / no Gear
lvl 60 Barbarian / paragon 40 / only some pieces of gear left (high value pieces)
lvl 60 witch doctor / paragon 2 Fully geared, easy doable MP 6
lvl 60 Sorc / paragon 5 fully geared low equip
lvl 60 monk / paragon 0 fully geared, high value pieces easy doable MP6

Also inferno cleared a long time ago, the items on the account could be sold for like 500 up to 800 million.

D3 Pictures:

WoW Account:

includes zero characters, so feel free to start your new wow career =) Including the MOP digital deluxe version, that means u got the unique mount and Pet from MOP.

Account informations: I am the original owner of the Account, includes the secret answer / question / cd keys all games were bought digital / Picture of my ID card will be send to u after the trade is done.

Im new on this forum so I would love to trade with someone that has high rep / or trading via middleman with lots of rep.

I am looking for a LoL account on Euw servers.

The account should have atleast a bunch of Heros / skins and solo q rating should be neutral or atleast Gold // u should be owner of the Account or havin atleast all details.

U can contact me via PM / forum or skype: filmore.f

Feel free to ask question =)

sincerely your fookyo

PS: Sorry for my bad english : o
Old 12/28/2012, 17:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hey i got a lol acc on euw. add me in skype kalorienbomber1337