Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Us diablo 3 account

Discussion on Selling Us diablo 3 account within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Us diablo 3 account

Selling D3 account with 2 lvl 60's ones a barbarian the other is a demon hunter. Both cleared inferno diablo pre 1.04 patch.

I no longer have the urge to play this game as I wanted to pvp but thats not comming soon. Please offer don't know what these accounts are worth. Will use an OMM (official middle man) because of my low posts also don't want to deal with who goes first and whatever. Only accepting paypal and you must be verified as I am verified. Also willing to take League of legends accounts.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Diablo 3 account
08/25/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
As above eXo - Community - Diablo III link to the characters on the account. Barbarian level 60 paragon level 9 Demon hunter level 60 Witch doctor level 54 The account has 10mil gold. Prefer using paypal.
Selling Diablo 3 Account!
07/04/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Contact me at [email protected] I want to sell this account for $40 on paypal! Contact me for more information.
[Selling] Diablo 3 - Diablo 2 - Starcraft wings of liberty [active account]
07/03/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Battle.net account] Price : 55 euro These 3 games are past verified mode, means they fully work.. No 72 days waiting time, also means payment is accepted/valid. Payment : I only accept paypal gift or goods stating, i received the goods as mentioned