Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUYING GOLD!! US SERVERS

Discussion on BUYING GOLD!! US SERVERS within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUYING GOLD!! US SERVERS

Buying GOLD FOR d3 please send me offers will take the best. want to buy lots! just bought d3 and want gold to buy equips. pm plz with offers.

only paypal... and i will go first only if you have good tbm... or are well known... if not we use mm.
Old 07/19/2012, 20:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
BUMP still looking for gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying ASSASINS on PVE servers.
07/23/2012 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
Hello, I am looking to buy assasins on PVE servers, NOT PVP. They should have a base APS of at least 3.3. I pay well, please leave a message here or PM me if you have a character like this for sale. Edit : A bit clarification. I do not need uber +12 refine R9 chars - in fact, I don't care much about the armor, but they MUST have at least 3.33 APS, even if they sacrifice armor for attack rate. I will not play these characters, they are for making ingame coins.
Buying nice character on a few choice servers!
06/16/2012 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, i want to buy a nice char on a server where i have a few friends. So my old character on telchemus asmodian i sold. Now i want to play Aion again so i will take telchemus asmodian characters, nexus elyos characters, spatalos elyos characters, and/or tiamat elyos (us server). I prefer physical characters but i might accept a very nice character that's cheap that's a mage like class. SO, offer me what you have and i will choose what i like. Thank you for looking into my topic!
Buying Perin, all servers.
05/28/2011 - Flyff Trading - 2 Replies
I am buying Perin in all servers by mail. I am buying $20 worth. We will do it $5 at a time so I can make sure you are not a scamer. Thank you. Please leave offers.
BUYING ALL ACCOUNTS ALL SERVERS
12/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
A few rules and stuff ->Level 85+ ->Must have ID, Pass and Secret answer ->MUST NOT BE EMAIL VERIFIED! You must post your offer and your price i only want cheap acc's. (bought a level 91 bower other day $17) Contact: MSN: [email protected]