Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling GODLY Hardcore monk + account on EU

Discussion on Selling GODLY Hardcore monk + account on EU within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling GODLY Hardcore monk + account on EU

with sc2 key too, has about 1k all resi, 9k armor, 20k dps, completely decked out hardcore character, current bid is 200$ for the full account (a sc2 acc comes with that too).

pm me or reply here for more info

The account comes with 21 mil HC gold and items worth approx 50-80 million. (the weapon alone is 20m)

Not gonna bother with screenshots etc until I find someone who is truly interested in buying.

Don't bother offering 100$ because 20 mil alone on EU HC is worth about 100$ and if i were to sell every item on that character i'd get atleast 4-500$ only from the gold but im looking for way less than that, but obviously not 100$

Will sell it for 200$ unless anyone offers higher.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING GODLY RARE PLATINUM ACCOUNT
09/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hey guys im looking to sell my league of legends account, since i don't play anymore and i need the side money for school and books. I've started to play Star wars so I dont take this game serious anymore. I've been playing for a very long time and i have a lot of accomplished. I have all the information account name, pw, email registered 1st day and pw so that. Account is north america Account level: 30 RP points: 209 IP points: 7935 IP win boosts: 800 games left. Referals completed...
WTB diablo 3 us gold and godly monk items inside info
07/13/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
wanna buy us gold allso looking to monk items stats intrested in attack speed crit damage crit chance arcane res
Selling Godly lvl 80 archlord account
02/14/2008 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Selling godly Archlord account Server : brumhart Race : Human Class : Knight Level : 80 Exstended storage : all 4 storages open Horse:lvl 66 required Gear : All unique status lots of items in storage,2 defence
Selling godly Archlord account
02/02/2008 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Selling godly Archlord account Server : Gaiahon Race : Human Class : Knight Level : 47 Exstended storage : yes (worth 1,5m) Gear : All unique status Gold : 4,500,000+
Selling Account+ALL Godly Items
12/05/2007 - Diablo 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I will post more info of the chars and items later but i have alot of stuff West nonladder is what the account in on. my msn is [email protected]