Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Bypass] Error 8x

Discussion on [Bypass] Error 8x within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 8
[Bypass] Error 8x

Proof:

The account name is redacted for obvious security reasons, but don't take my word for it. We've already made sales to several happy customers

It is 99% complete. Most likely, there will need to be additional changes. Currently, the only officially supported locales are ruRU and koKR.

The price is $5.00 USD for a SINGLE (1) account. Each additional account is $2.50 USD, but must be made with the purchase. Any purchase made after the initial purchase will be $5.00 USD. Each update will be $2.50 USD for each account. For multiple locales, each additional locale will be $2.50 USD.

Payment Method:
Send Money to:

In order to purchase, you will need to Send Money as a Purchase of Goods (or Services). Once the payment is in your account activity (history), create a dispute and immediately cancel the dispute. This is not negotiable.

Please e-mail with the following information:

1. Battle.net account name (Diablo III)
2. Client locale (e.g. deDE)
3. Client Key locale (e.g. ruRU)

Please help support development and Gift your donations to !
Sunloop is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/13/2012, 22:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 3
Wow... this whole case made people crazy or what ?

So basically we have to pay for a tool you didn't made and we don't even know if the guy who made it will be available later for updates.

Also, for people who are very busy with their lives, you guys did a awesome job creating a working solution 24 hours only after the blocking. Don't tell me it was a hard job because it obviously wasn't.
Maybe someone else can actually do it for free since it looks perfectly doable.

If you are really concerned about not making this public, why do you think paying you is the best way to secure this tool away from Blizzard ? A lot of payable tools already been detected and banned ( and those even had an custom anti-warden detection ).

You have to undestand that by giving you money for this, you're placing your solution over the top of everyone else solution. It had to be the best. It must be the best. Is it undetectable by warden or is there any proctection against it ?

What if your tool is blocked in a few months.. you will be even on this forum ? What about your friend ?

Finally, I think you have no decency at all, asking money from people who didn't bought the full 60$ retail box for obvious reasons.
I can understand if you want to be paid if it's for some tools with unique features or stuff that really gives you something more than the game wan already give you... but you're asking money from people who already paid for a game they cannot play ! We are not hackers or kids who fool around with bots, we just want to play the game.
ron_paul is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/13/2012, 23:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Have to agree with ron_paul.

And video doesn´t proof anything to me.
Might be a second instance of the game running. We can´t even see which login you´re typing in both times. Second one might be a normal all-language version.

Something feels just wrong here.
Degendoth is offline  
Old 07/13/2012, 23:25   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron_paul View Post
So basically we have to pay for a tool you didn't made and we don't even know if the guy who made it will be available later for updates.
The guy who made it, wouldn't be so nice as to reply to you with a logical reply. Let's face it, it'd be far simpler to just say "Hey, ron_paul go fuck a cactus" and that? that's probably what he would do. I on the other hand am able to put up with such thread drama and reply in a kind polite fashion willing to answer questions and communicate with the community. So yes, you get to deal with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degendoth View Post
Have to agree with ron_paul.

And video doesn´t proof anything to me.
Might be a second instance of the game running. We can´t even see which login you´re typing in both times. Second one might be a normal all-language version.

Something feels just wrong here.
It's a non-interupted video feed? you can clearly tell that, in addition the remember account box is checked. obviously I cant show the e-mail to an account which im bypassing blizzards checks on youtube. Either way, it's going to be verified by people soon enough and there's your "proof" once its verified
Sunloop is offline  
Old 07/13/2012, 23:51   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunloop View Post
The guy who made it, wouldn't be so nice as to reply to you with a logical reply. Let's face it, it'd be far simpler to just say "Hey, ron_paul go **** a cactus" and that? that's probably what he would do. I on the other hand am able to put up with such thread drama and reply in a kind polite fashion willing to answer questions and communicate with the community. So yes, you get to deal with me.

Well good for us !
Since you're "willing to answer questions and communicate with the community" is it too much to ask you to answer the questions that I wrote in the previous message ?
ron_paul is offline  
Old 07/13/2012, 23:58   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ron_paul View Post
Don't tell me it was a hard job because it obviously wasn't.
Maybe someone else can actually do it for free since it looks perfectly doable.
Both myself and my friend come from a large back ground of reverse engineering and game hacking (I'll drop a bombshell here and say that I've released the source code to many of games, and made hacks and mods for many others on my other alias. See: Dawson @ RZ) something that may take days, can take mere hours for the experienced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron_paul View Post
If you are really concerned about not making this public, why do you think paying you is the best way to secure this tool away from Blizzard ? A lot of payable tools already been detected and banned ( and those even had an custom anti-warden detection ).
Nothing is ever 100% undetectable. The odds of the methods being used getting you banned are crazily low. (I'm running a bot right now using this bypass and it's yet to be banned we'll see) Also, blizard patched a public one once, it's going to take a lot more work to patch something thats private, packed, and not disclosing the methods used to bypass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron_paul View Post
You have to undestand that by giving you money for this, you're placing your solution over the top of everyone else solution. It had to be the best. It must be the best. Is it undetectable by warden or is there any proctection against it ?
refer to above

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron_paul View Post
What if your tool is blocked in a few months.. you will be even on this forum ? What about your friend ?
We've been in the video game hacking/cracking/modding scene for ~10 years, why randomly disspear in a few months?


Quote:
Originally Posted by ron_paul View Post
Finally, I think you have no decency at all, asking money from people who didn't bought the full 60$ retail box for obvious reasons.
I can understand if you want to be paid if it's for some tools with unique features or stuff that really gives you something more than the game wan already give you... but you're asking money from people who already paid for a game they cannot play ! We are not hackers or kids who fool around with bots, we just want to play the game.
Go fuck a cactus, ron_paul. I joke, I joke. You just described what blizzard is doing, but on a way higher scale. Blizzard wants you to not only give up your 100% useless language locked accounts and buy a brand new one, but they want it at full price.

This method allows you to keep your current accounts for cheaper than the price of a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron_paul View Post
Well good for us !
Since you're "willing to answer questions and communicate with the community" is it too much to ask you to answer the questions that I wrote in the previous message ?
Done, I had to step out for a while and planned on it anyway.
Sunloop is offline  
Old 07/14/2012, 00:49   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
So when are we going to know for definite , this is killing me I am tempted to buy a legit one and start all over again
beale32 is offline  
Old 07/14/2012, 01:52   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Childish's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 132
I would like to test it, send me your info in PM.
Childish is offline  
Old 07/14/2012, 01:57   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
make it as patch, and i will buy it. If i will need to apply ur soft every time my bot restart d3... well.. i wont buy it, its 100% pointless.
maddocbe is offline  
Old 07/14/2012, 02:03   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
I dont know what happened to my post but i want to get a copy, i will pay 10$ to test it for russian.

But i need the following:

1: ability to change the title it attaches to
2: The ability to change the title it attaches to
3: The ability to have no GUI and NO OKAY click buttons as shown in video.

- Edit on second thought, Why would i pay 10$ per account for this?

40$ per Russian key + 10$ = 50$ which is price of US keys... Especially if this is gonna be fixed and have to pay again.

Please only sell per 1 you can load on multi keys or accounts otherwise not worth it at all.. lol rather go buy a US key.

I'd Pay:

Program: 10$ for mutli loading with my features i need.
Updates: 10$ when it needs fix.

And if possible.

Source: 30$ one time fee, per each source you update. - Because you know someone is gonna be in competition with you and that will do it free and or release a new one anyway.

However, I will still pay that 10$ to Test the RU client to prove it works.
dougsta is offline  
Old 07/14/2012, 03:59   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 3
Thank you for taking the time to answer.


Quote:
Go fuck a cactus, ron_paul. I joke, I joke. You just described what blizzard is doing, but on a way higher scale.
Go climb a wall of dicks, Sunloop. Nah just joking, just joking ( lame, isn't it ? Let's not do it again shall we. )

Don't worry, we are well aware of what Blizzard want us to do. We wouldn't post here if we were not. It's what you THINK you are doing is wrong.
Even if it comes from good intentions, you're actually doing the same as blizzard on a lower scale. You agreed that you and Blizz share some behaviours. Like it or not, it is what it is, sadly.

I understand that from your point of view you're just trying to help. After all Blizzard and Warden are the real enemies here.
However you're not helping anyone. Not us nor the community, because you're asking for money just like Blizzard. You're not different from them.
If you think you're better than them, why don't you show the community how you can contribute to this problem without money involved ?


Quote:
We've been in the video game hacking/cracking/modding scene for ~10 years, why randomly disspear in a few months?
Because it previously happened with experienced people. They disappear for a while and they come back with new tools and bots. Skill in hacking doesn't reflect your integrity towards people.


Quote:
Nothing is ever 100% undetectable. The odds of the methods being used getting you banned are crazily low. (I'm running a bot right now using this bypass and it's yet to be banned we'll see) Also, blizard patched a public one once, it's going to take a lot more work to patch something thats private, packed, and not disclosing the methods used to bypass.

I agree it should take longer.
Sadly when the language block started back in June, some guy linked the thread with all the solutions in the Blizzard forum. It took them 1 month to disable all of them... with one patch. So, they know now and they'll probably pay like everyone else to get your hack.
The fact that you're posting here is already compromising.
ron_paul is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2012, 05:12   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
I said i would test for 10$ for Russian client to prove it works but have no gotten an okay from the maker so i guess its not working? he was recently online just be fore.
dougsta is offline  
Old 07/14/2012, 05:41   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougsta View Post
I said i would test for 10$ for Russian client to prove it works but have no gotten an okay from the maker so i guess its not working? he was recently online just be fore.
It works fine right now, and it's being used right now. Something being used by people other than myself or "the friend" needs to have proper security and auth though. Which is what the delay is whilst auth gets added onto it.

(Same thing I've told everyone who PM'd asking to try it for $10. You can buy it once the auth is added and it's verified legit by a respected user)
Sunloop is offline  
Old 07/14/2012, 08:10   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 6
Why are you promoting software for money (or donation) if it is not for sale right now?!

and btw - as already mentioned you really should think about your pricing system...

why should I pay more € for 4x patch (35 €) than for 2x 2xpatch (17€ * 2 = 34 €) makes no sense for me...

although what about a PC license - if you are really willing to sell?
unlimited ruRU patches for one pc?
ShrekIII is offline  
Old 07/14/2012, 10:20   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Yeah there is no way im going to pay 30+ dollars for 3 accounts consdiering i can buy each account for 40$ + 10$ i give you = 50$ may as well pay for US and dont have to worry about "patches" Whole reason i bought these russian accounts is to get it cheap. I can understand paying 10-15$ for a program with multi license. Or 30$ for source.

You got to realize other people will make a program like this and screw over you're money making just to spite you.
dougsta is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bypass Error
09/06/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
Hallo Leute ich habe einen bypass error wenn ich mich einlogge kommt der Fehler BR BITTE HILFT MIR ( ich weis das man keine fragen stellen darf )
Bypass Error
11/30/2009 - S4 League - 4 Replies
Ladies and gentlemen ... I want to ask you something ... ... I bypass the error when entering the game gives the game closes so I can not hack: S What can I do??? http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/2444/asdc.png
Bypass Error
11/29/2009 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Ladies and gentlemen ... I want to ask you something ... ... I bypass the error when entering the game gives the game closes so I can not hack: S What can I do??? http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/2444/asdc.png
Error mit bypass
11/11/2009 - S4 League - 8 Replies
Hi leute,ich hab da ein kleines problem mit s4 und bypass,ich starte ja zuerst perx(mit bypass) dan s4 beim laden vom spiel bekomme ich ne meldung das "Das program kann nicht mit dem spiel gestartet werden..." oder so ähnlich,aufjeden fall wird s4 dan geschlossen,kann mir einer sagen was ich da machen kann oder wo das problem liegt? bin ja kein profie wie ihr aber kann es sein das die von alaplaya den heutigen bypass detectet haben? hab noch ein screen geschossen falls das einem mehr...
Bypass error
10/30/2007 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
First thing to say is that there are other threads on this i know. But nobody has actually answered how to solve my problem. Therefore im just posting a new thread aimed at this. Big ups to creator of bypass it is great..seen it working on my mates PC. now i thought its my turn. When i load up the bypass.exe and then click bypass it comes up with an error. "run time error '76' path not found" really dont know how to solve this.... iv tried reinstalling. Running XP SP3.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.