Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EU acc 60 wiz (a3/4 farmable) & 60 barb(till a2)

Discussion on Selling EU acc 60 wiz (a3/4 farmable) & 60 barb(till a2) within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Selling EU acc 60 wiz (a3/4 farmable) & 60 barb(till a2)

Wizard lvl 60 with very good gear, is able to quickly farm sellable gear in a3/a4 inferno to put on RMAH (sold for over 90 euro's already). Barbarian also on inferno but not as far (act 2) (however now with 1.03 out you should definitely give him a try, just farm for better gear with wizard).

some details:
- infernal staff of herding for opening whimsyshire on inferno difficulty
- fully upgraded artisan/crafter
- very good wizard gear (legendaries: lacuni prowlers, tal rasha chest, inna's glory and excellent rares)
- stash chuck full of items to be sold on the AH or RMAH
- at least 13M gold
- 200H of playtime!

note that this is not a DPS wizard but a hybrid. very high movement speed and IAS and decent DPS and all resis make you survive on inferno rather than just getting one-shot all the time while still being able to quickly kill all enemies. VERY good for farming best items on solo with templar.

I want to get 200 euro's for this account. If you have time you can farm and sell on RMAH to earn this back in no time. I just lowered the price because I really want to get rid of all my distractions.

Why i'm selling:
I've had a lot of free time on my hands but now I'm entering a crucial period of my studies (no summer holidays for me -_- ) so I have to completely get rid of all distractions. It really is an awesome game with so much possibilities and you can even make real money (if i would sell 6 of those amulets i would'nt need to sell my account lol)! If i had more time i would definitely try some more but it's just too big of a distraction and my study and social life are suffering from it (i'm a petty person I know lol).

I live in the Netherlands and am willing to send my original diablo 3 copy to you. If you're interested i will give you my skype information so we can discuss things there. Only payment via PayPal.

I would like to sell my account using a Middleman like a legit site like playersauctions. I have my add there as well
Old 06/19/2012, 15:20   #2

still available, got 8M now and new gear.. pm or reply if you're interested!
Old 06/22/2012, 14:02   #3

lowered the price, for more information pm me or reply to this thread

Tags
barbarian, diablo 3, high account, sell account, wizard