Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Place to Buy Diable 3 Gold ?How about guy4game diablo?

Discussion on Best Place to Buy Diable 3 Gold ?How about guy4game diablo? within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 06/01/2012, 15:30   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexagame View Post
I ordered 25,000K Diablo 3 Gold once more.

Awesome site. Legit service. I've seen no problems with this site so far and am a loyal customer

Buy guy4game diablo 3 gold--->>

i still bought 30,000k diablo 3 gold here.<10 mins delivery.hope helped.
Old 06/02/2012, 02:19   #17

RELIABLE STORE BETTER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE! ♥
Old 06/06/2012, 02:30   #18

Shoutout to ammy who did a great job in delivering me 180M diablo 3 gold at guy4game!!!!! Legit Thank you!
Old 06/06/2012, 11:40   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pM
Old 06/07/2012, 10:31   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomzz View Post
Shoutout to ammy who did a great job in delivering me 180M diablo 3 gold at guy4game!!!!! Legit Thank you!
Buy guy4game diablo 3 gold--->>>

Food it us said
Man i've bought from this site like 4 times and i love it, <10 mins delivery,the live chat is awesome the people always stay with me until i get my gold. thankssss
Old 06/11/2012, 02:20   #21

Thumbs up

Food it us said
Man i've bought from this site like 4 times and i love it, <10 mins delivery,the live chat is awesome the people always stay with me until i get my gold. thankssss

Quote:
Best Place to Buy Diable 3 Gold ?How about guy4game diablo 3 gold?Are Guy4Game diablo 3 gold prices the cheapest?As some ads say,"guy4game diablo 3 gold 100% cheap!"Is it true?

Frankly speaking,,it's true,guy4game is the best place to buy diablo 3 gold.To be honest,my friends and i bought 100M to test if it was legit just now. Sure enough it's legit. ^^ i love this site i just got in 10 minutes recommend this site to anyone! and the people are frendly too

100% Reliable Diablo Gold Online Store.
Good Prices, Fast Delivery, Convenient Shopping!
Customer Satisfaction, Integrity First, 24-hour Online Service!

Buy guy4game Diablo 3 gold--->>>

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2012, 03:19   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i am a private seller, selling Diablo3 EU gold for only 8.5euro/million, add me on
Old 06/11/2012, 03:26   #23

Thumbs up

RELIABLE STORE BETTER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE! ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexagame View Post
I ordered 180M Diablo 3 Gold once more.

Awesome site. Legit service. I've seen no problems with this site so far and am a loyal customer

Buy guy4game diablo 3 gold--->>

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2012, 12:17   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up

Whatever, diabo 3 in my eyes is amazing. Also, I am happy with my diablo 3 service from it.i bought 30M just now.Unbelievable fast and the people are frendly too ! Really pleased with order, thanks!
Old 06/13/2012, 02:20   #25

Quote:
Best Place to Buy Diable 3 Gold ?How about guy4game diablo 3 gold?Are Guy4Game diablo 3 gold prices the cheapest?As some ads say,"guy4game diablo 3 gold 100% cheap!"Is it true?

Frankly speaking,,it's true,guy4game is the best place to buy diablo 3 gold.To be honest,my friends and i bought 100M to test if it was legit just now. Sure enough it's legit. ^^ i love this site i just got in 10 minutes recommend this site to anyone! and the people are frendly too

Pure Tyro,
Awesome sevice thank you 3 rd time my brother and i used it
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2012, 03:08   #26

Thumbs up

Quote:

Teh_Pwnerer said,
30m thanks, this is a very legit.
Old 07/04/2012, 03:53   #27

Thumbs up

Quote:

I have bought from this site for over about 4 years now just bought some diablo 3 gold earlier and got it within 5 minutes I really love this website and I am going to buy 200M diablo 3 gold next week!!!!!! can't wait <3
Old 07/06/2012, 02:33   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up

Quote:

This site is REALLY awesome! It's LEGIT, Fast! Gamers to trade me! Cheap Gold! Live chat button to guide me through the order! Thanks.
Old 07/09/2012, 02:12   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

price droped! and up to 10% bonus free given.i ordered 200M two hours ago.
Old 07/11/2012, 02:31   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I ordered 180M.Wanted to thank you guys big time! Speedy and well taken care of! Thanks! I will definetly come back to you guys again.

Tags
guy4game d3 gold, guy4game diablo 3 gold, guy4game review