Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling DIABLO III{EU} code (PSC Only)

Discussion on Selling DIABLO III{EU} code (PSC Only) within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling DIABLO III{EU} code (PSC Only)

I got D3 code and im not gona play this game so i want to sell it.
Price is 50e, and i'll only accept PSC, so have that on mind when you contact me.
For those who wants there is a chance of getting D3 Collectors edition, but thats not 100% sure, but contact me in few days so ill inform you about that
Feel free to contact me here or on skype for more info: timetraveler90

BUMP!
Old 05/20/2012, 12:12   #2

STILL SELLING IT!!!
Old 05/23/2012, 04:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but there are other people selling it for 25 ~ 30 euros. :S
I don't know about how they got their accounts but you'll have a hard time finding someone to buy your account at 50 euros.
Good luck.
Old 05/25/2012, 03:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_676 View Post
I'm not trying to be mean or anything but there are other people selling it for 25 ~ 30 euros. :S
I don't know about how they got their accounts but you'll have a hard time finding someone to buy your account at 50 euros.
Good luck.
If you can find for lower price, good luck and take care not to be scammed mate, i wish you the best.
@topic PUSH!