Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

**[WTS]Path of Exile Beta KEY Suche Paysafecard/Diablo 2 Items**

Discussion on **[WTS]Path of Exile Beta KEY Suche Paysafecard/Diablo 2 Items** within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 276/1/0
**[WTS]Path of Exile Beta KEY Suche Paysafecard/Diablo 2 Items**

Hey,
Ich hatte die letzten Tage versucht meinen Path of Exile Beta Account zu verkaufen,leider ohne Erfolg.Ich würde selbst ungern einen Account kaufen.Ich würde mir lieber einen Key besorgen.Heute Nacht um 1 Uhr bekam ich eine Message das ich einen Freund in die Path of Exile Beta einladen darf.Aber da ich keiner meiner Freunde bock drauf hat verkaufe ich ihn nun.Ich suche nur Paysafecard und Diablo 2 Ladder Items.Hier habt ihr noch einen Screen

Uploaded with

Falls Intereresse Besteht schreibt mir eine PM oder addet mich in skype.

Gruß
Old 01/05/2012, 20:16   #2

The Black Market: 276/1/0
/push

/push
Old 02/06/2012, 18:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Kommt ganz darauf an, wie viel würdest du denn verlangen?
Old 08/26/2012, 17:02   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

hey würde gerne den key kaufen .^^
biete 10 euro psc an

Tags
beta key, diablo 2, path of exile, paysafecard

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Path of Exile Beta-key
08/23/2012 - Path of Exile Trading - 12 Replies
Hello. I'm in the beta-phase and i have an extra key. It's a physical key, so it's not bound to any account. I will first take some offers from interested people and then will decide my self at b/o. I only accept payment as paypal (gift). You go first. I don't have any interest in not giving you the key if i get the money.
WTS Path of Exile BETA acc
12/26/2011 - Path of Exile Trading - 1 Replies
wts path of exile beta account for 10$ pp pm post or mail me [email protected] ty:)
[B]Path of Exile Beta Account[S]Paysafecard/Diablo 2 Keysets
12/23/2011 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Guten Tag, Ich biete euch hier meinen Path of Exile Beta Account an.Mit diesem Account könnt ihr die Closed Beta von Path of Exile spielen.Ihr erhaltet alle Daten.Sobald ihr eingeloggt seid ändert bitte die e-mail damit ich diese Bestätigen kann. Ich handle nur mit einem MM oder ihr gebt first.Ich suche dafür eine 10er Paysafecard oder 1-2 Diablo 2 Keysets. Gruß Screenshot ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
WTT "Path of Exile Key/Account" for "Diablo 3 or Dota 2 Beta Key".
10/18/2011 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Path of Exile is a new game with the Diablo Style Gameplay/atmosphere. but at the moment it's in Closed Beta and the only way to join is getting lucky on the "Beta Invite Timer" in the oficial web in a random way, witch is very hard cuz a lot of members are registered in the forums. Path of Exile - A Free Online Action RPG Videos: Gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KIGlgI0vyU
Path of Exile closed Beta - ähnlich DIABLO
09/13/2011 - Path of Exile - 3 Replies
Hi pvp's, habe mich gerade für einen Beta Key bei Path of Exile - A Free Online Action RPG angemeldet. Hier mal der Link zu nem Video: WTF is Path of Exile? - YouTube Ist ähnlich Diablo, aber kostenlos und mit nem wahnsinnigem Skillbaum!