Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search demon Hunter mod stuff

Discussion on Search demon Hunter mod stuff within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Search demon Hunter mod stuff

Looking for some mod gear can offer dex lvl gear or mod sword or legend items

Just add morphkiller89 at mail

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] [US] LVL 60 Demon Hunter [300+ % GF]
09/15/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my US account perfect for botting, you will get all the info after purchasing the account. Skype: hollowexile AIM: [email protected] ICQ: 632959846 Buyers always go first, or with a high repped MM (on your costs) - Scammers, dont waste your time Price is around $50!
WTS Crazy Stuff Demon hunter 96 k dps without buff !
07/16/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guyz I am selling my stuff in Real money only 96 k DPS , 2200 dexterity ,50 % crtitical hits chance 300 % damage of Critical Hits Here ar the screens of the stuff . DPS - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit Stuff1 - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit
WTS Crazy Stuff Demon hunter 96 k dps without buff !
07/16/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guyz I am selling my stuff in Real money only 96 k DPS , 2200 dexterity ,50 % crtitical hits chance 300 % damage of Critical Hits Here ar the screens of the stuff . DPS - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit Stuff1 - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit
DIABLO 3 Demon hunter lvl 60 Inferno cleared and over stuff .
06/07/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 5 Replies
Hi I can show you all the stuff on skype by camera 120 k dps and 30 k life , 2000 dexterity and 3000 armor . add : couna1311 on skype Here is the screenshot of my champs ! : http://hpics.li/c519e41
Hunter Epic Bow - Demon Killed by another hunter
11/18/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
one of the toughest solo quests in the game is the hunter epic bow quest. This requires you to solo kill a couple of elite demons through out the game world. Normally you cannot me helped in any way shape or form. Another person that touches the demon, or heals or buffs you during the fight causes the demon to deagro and despawn and you fail the quest and then must wait 3-4 hours for the demon to spawn again. Even if you get no interaction from other players, killing him is really tough as...