Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 3 Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Crazy Stuff Demon hunter 96 k dps without buff !

Discussion on WTS Crazy Stuff Demon hunter 96 k dps without buff ! within the Diablo 3 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink WTS Crazy Stuff Demon hunter 96 k dps without buff !

Hi Guyz

I am selling my stuff in Real money only 96 k DPS , 2200 dexterity ,50 %
crtitical hits chance 300 % damage of Critical Hits

Here ar the screens of the stuff .

If you re interested contact me on skype : mirakiswanted , on League of Legend : Tonton Mirak or on Diablo3 : Mirak#2395

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lvl 60 Demon Hunter
07/15/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 7 Replies
Hello i wanna sell Lvl 60 demon hunter On B net account is also wow cataclysm lvl 85 Account Demon Hunter 60 lvl 72000 Damage Weapon 960 DPS Very Good (Full Legendar Eq)
DIABLO 3 Demon hunter lvl 60 Inferno cleared and over stuff .
06/07/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 5 Replies
Hi I can show you all the stuff on skype by camera 120 k dps and 30 k life , 2000 dexterity and 3000 armor . add : couna1311 on skype Here is the screenshot of my champs ! : http://hpics.li/c519e41
Demon-Co New 135 Items and Stuff
02/05/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 3 Replies
#Removed
Hunter Epic Bow - Demon Killed by another hunter
11/18/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
one of the toughest solo quests in the game is the hunter epic bow quest. This requires you to solo kill a couple of elite demons through out the game world. Normally you cannot me helped in any way shape or form. Another person that touches the demon, or heals or buffs you during the fight causes the demon to deagro and despawn and you fail the quest and then must wait 3-4 hours for the demon to spawn again. Even if you get no interaction from other players, killing him is really tough as...