Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cucubot website are hackers

Discussion on Cucubot website are hackers within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cucubot website are hackers

Cucubot and website are hackers

All be warn, don't go to the website cucubot.com to buy the D3 Bot. They have hidden Virus in it other than the main file. Their ad should be remove to protect people from this place.

I mean I download their 24 hour trial bot and it actually works. But they also have another virus hidden in their file and all my credit card was charged fraudulantly. I have to go thru all the hassle of canceling every card that was stolen and every account i have on this laptop. Some how their virus obtain all my information. Again, their bot works but it's not worth it, they are thieves.

Admin should remove them ASAP.
Old 04/25/2020, 05:10   #2

works fine for me. Been using them for years no issues with viruses lol u dumb as rocks kid
Old 04/25/2020, 23:21   #3

elite*gold: 5
Cucu is trusted. Your details were likely compromised elsewhere around the time you tried the trial.

Your best bet in the future is to just always checkout with Paypal or another payment portal when paying anyone in this "realm" to protect your details.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2020, 15:45   #4

Same Problem. Use it for 2days and today some payments were did pn Paypal via Friends...... scam
Old 12/15/2020, 20:21   #5

GONE

cucubot isnt in service anymore i have used for over a yr and now can't access site