Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ISBoxer cracked

Discussion on ISBoxer cracked within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/17/2013, 14:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
Ne frage hab ich da auch noch, kann ich da auch 3 verschidene klassen mitlaufenlassen aber nur das mein main attackt wärend die anderen nur leechen?
Old 02/17/2013, 15:28   #17

elite*gold: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerxis View Post
Ne frage hab ich da auch noch, kann ich da auch 3 verschidene klassen mitlaufenlassen aber nur das mein main attackt wärend die anderen nur leechen?
Du kannst sicherlich verschiedene Klassen mit laufen lassen, allerdings werden entweder alle Tasten und Mausbefehle geteilt oder keine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2013, 15:53   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoGzone View Post
Du kannst sicherlich verschiedene Klassen mit laufen lassen, allerdings werden entweder alle Tasten und Mausbefehle geteilt oder keine.
Super ''thx button click''
Old 02/17/2013, 19:01   #19

hab mal ne frage. ich habe 2 acc und immer wenn der isboxer das 2. spiel startet reagiert es nicht mehr und ich sehe nur einen grauen screen. an der leistung meines pc kanns nicht liegen.
Old 02/17/2013, 20:16   #20

elite*gold: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by puxl View Post
hab mal ne frage. ich habe 2 acc und immer wenn der isboxer das 2. spiel startet reagiert es nicht mehr und ich sehe nur einen grauen screen. an der leistung meines pc kanns nicht liegen.
hast du es auch so eingestellt wie in dem Video Guide den ich hier auf Seite 1 eingestellt hab? Hört sich für mich danach an, als ob es Probleme mit dem mehrmals Starten aus einem Ordner is. Sollte durch das Kopieren und Zuweisen der Cache Ordner nicht mehr passieren
Old 02/17/2013, 22:51   #21

Awesome thanks Isboxer is amazing for optimizing my bot experience:P
Old 02/18/2013, 10:02   #22

Ich habe meinen cache oder 2 mal kopiert und einen cache1 und den anderen cache2 und dann ist noch der standart cache-ordner vorhanden. Einem char hab ich cache1 und dem anderen cache2 zugewießen.
Old 02/18/2013, 12:42   #23

hmm ich hab das mit den ips in hosts soweit gemacht, wenn ich nun den server starte und dann innerspace verlangt er benutzername + kennwort
habe irgendwas eingetippt dann kommt nach einiger zeit:
"connected to lavish software succesfully, but the data transfer timed out."

weiss jemand rat? was hab ich falsch gemacht?

edit:
habs nun mal als administrator gestartet, funktioniert nun.
Old 02/18/2013, 17:22   #24

Hey zusammen,
habe noch folgendes Problem:
ISBoxer startet Diablo nur 1x jemand eine idee warum ?
Old 02/18/2013, 17:53   #25

Hi guys, I'm glad you like my work!

I will tell you all, of course I don't like seeing my products pirated! But I understand that there are many reasons for pirating, and my hope has always been to mitigate those reasons instead of the inevitable cat-and-mouse game of trying to remove something from the internet or tying to implement or find the "perfect" DRM. I don't believe that by implementing "perfect" DRM, you will suddenly be convinced that you wanted to buy my product after all... I think a lot of companies found this out the hard way, and will still find this out the hard way.

I pirated things when I was a kid because I had no money, and yet I wanted to play more games. I cracked things myself because I had no money, and I had the time to figure out how to crack things. But now in my 30s I have no interest in doing these things because I do have money and there are many things in this world that I am interested in, and I understand that by pointing my money at those things, they are going to get more attention.

So my time is spent developing Inner Space, developing ISBoxer, and improving these things, because this is what thousands of people around the world choose to pay me to do. This has worked for me since 2004 and I hope it continues well into the future because I have a lot of cool stuff I'm bringing to the platform, and I believe it shows.

I hope that one day, assuming you have the money, you feel that the quality of the product and service are worth the price that I ask. Thanks
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/18/2013, 18:30   #26

i bought it, but i need help...
my chars dont run at same time ?! ... which settings i should edit??
Old 02/18/2013, 19:05   #27

gibt es eigentlich noch jemanden bei dem es auf windows 8 nicht läuft?

@firogogo: der erste start dauert ne weile, gern auch mal 15min. ansonsten nicht vergessen den broadcast zu aktivieren (standart strg+umschalt+r)
Old 02/19/2013, 17:57   #28

elite*gold: 139
Received Thanks: 24,256
#closed on request

@Joe: You got at least one customer, that bought it even tho it was for "free" here.
@firogogo: Please use the ISBoxer forum for support, also take a look at the .
Closed Thread