Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AH and Gem Calc

Discussion on AH and Gem Calc within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 250
AH and Gem Calc

So hier mal das kleine Java Tool, was euch die Gemkosten,
sowie Brutto/Netto eurer Auktionen berechnet (für die ganz Faulen unter euch).
Macht aus der Dateiendung .zip einfach .jar und dann ganz normal via Doppelklick ausführen.

Was wird benötigt: Java RE 1.7.

Just a little tool to calculate the costs of crafting gems.
You can also check the income of your items before Blizzard took 15%
and how much gold you will get after the 15% if someone takes your buyout.

Just edit the file from ***.zip to ***.jar and doubleclick it.

What you need is: Java RE 1.7.

VirusTotal:

Attached Files
File Type: zip GemAHcalc.zip (10.5 KB, 86 views)
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Source for free for all DO Calc +++ and DO RP calc
09/24/2012 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
Hello friends as i get to less time to sit on pc , and im not interested to update this tools at all , im making them open source , well they r simple to create and understand, it can be helpful for new beginners , well , the codes are of my DO Calc +++ and DO Rank Points calc , (created in VS10 , language VB.Net 4.0) if u want u can add new gates , and new npc and release them again :). They're only source codes so i suppose no VT needed , DO Calc +++ DO RP calc Thank you ...
Best Sro Sp Calc
09/17/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
this is the best Sp calc for Silkroad Scan :Virus total Screen Shot http://members.multimania.co.uk/alcnas/1.JPG
tg calc
08/03/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 0 Replies
i was looking around and i found this tg calc and it works realy good but i did not make this bot i thought it would be usefull so i decided to post it in here for you guys :bandit: http://www.zerowaitingtime.com/25528-downl..._cal c_v11.2.zip use eather one if one dont work try the other if they both dont work tell me and i will fix text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=rember i found this bot looking around on another site ' border='0' alt='rember i found this bot looking around on...
How to calc +1s
07/27/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
ok this is simple my friend and i worked it out simp algebra just enter this into your calc 3^(N-1) where as N is the + number for example you want a +4 like i have on my coro i enter 3^(4-1) or simp