Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix

Discussion on Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/12/2012, 23:30   #316

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,228
Hey,

I made a little patch to allows people who have registered their game with a russian license key to play with any client language without wpepro, please note that this fix is permanent until Blizzard decides to fix it, once patched, you have just to start the game as usual and you don't need to do the wpepro trick anymore.

Follow the instructions carefully!

OP feel free to add it into your first post.

Please report any bugs!

Mirror:

Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: rar D3_RussianLang_Patch.rar (468.6 KB, 610 views)
Thanks
13 Users
Old 06/12/2012, 23:55   #317

elite*gold: 0
well love ya <3 thx 4 this patch <3 working, btw u changed values in dll. is this warden detected?

thx ya
Old 06/13/2012, 00:10   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by yehowah View Post
well love ya <3 thx 4 this patch <3 working, btw u changed values in dll. is this warden detected?

thx ya
changing Programmfiles is as detected as using WPE, if it isnt even more.
Quote:
The things Warden currently looks for in-process includes but is not limited to:

Model edits.
Known cheat modules (DLLs)
Known modifications to game functions
Known cheating addons
Speedhacks
Known API hooks from cheats

The things Warden currently looks for out-of-process includes but is not limited to:

Known cheating drivers
Old 06/13/2012, 00:40   #319

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernuss View Post
But remember taht they will launch warden tomorrow..... there will be hugh bann waved if using WPE...... Better change the WPESpy.dll du reduce the bannrisk..
Und was muss man dafür machen reicht es wpe einfach nicht mehr zu benutzen oder muss man etwas rückgängigmachen?
Old 06/13/2012, 05:52   #320

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSaigo View Post
Und was muss man dafür machen reicht es wpe einfach nicht mehr zu benutzen oder muss man etwas rückgängigmachen?
Einfach net benutzen wenn du nicht risikofreudig bist. aber mal ehrlich das spiel ist bei weitem nicht so gut wie ich dachte. Ich meine Diablo, drohender Weltuntergang und dann ist da alles so farbenfroh.
Old 06/13/2012, 07:14   #321

@Diablo III_RuLangBypasser.rar, doesnt works for me everytime error @patching.. Using Win7 Ulti 64 bit...
Btw. wann wird der " Warden " geupdated ?
Old 06/13/2012, 07:27   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumalauta View Post
Hey,

I made a little patch to allows people who have registered their game with a russian license key to play with any client language without wpepro, please note that this fix is permanent until Blizzard decides to fix it, once patched, you have just to start the game as usual and you don't need to do the wpepro trick anymore.

Don't forget to make a backup of the file and follow the instructions carefully.

OP feel free to add it into your first post.

Please report any bugs!
Could you please make it so that it works with the other locked languages? Mine, for instance, is ptBR, and I'd like to change it to enUS...
Old 06/13/2012, 07:50   #323

Return "Successfuly patched" but doesn't work for FR ...

There was an update for the game this morning ... But WPE Pro trick still working ...
Old 06/13/2012, 08:04   #324

It will work so long till u get banned. Or not?
Old 06/13/2012, 08:59   #325

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 5,228
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelamoere View Post
@Diablo III_RuLangBypasser.rar, doesnt works for me everytime error @patching.. Using Win7 Ulti 64 bit...
Btw. wann wird der " Warden " geupdated ?
Have you started it with admin rights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clav View Post
Could you please make it so that it works with the other locked languages? Mine, for instance, is ptBR, and I'd like to change it to enUS...
Does the wpepro trick works for you? You have registered the game with a Brazilian license key and the only way to connect to the game is having the language set to ptBR? Am i right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luc1an0 View Post
Return "Successfuly patched" but doesn't work for FR ...

There was an update for the game this morning ... But WPE Pro trick still working ...
Please send me your battle.net.dll file, i'll check if it has been updated.

----

Use it at your own risk i don't know if warden performs a md5 check on the game files, i'm investigating at the moment, if it's the case, i'll release a new version which will patch the memory directly to avoid the md5 check.

I dunno if warden is active since the update this morning but be careful, you've better chances to get banned with wpepro since it injects a dll (WpeSpy.dll) into the game process and this dll is flagged by warden as a known cheating program.
Old 06/13/2012, 09:12   #326

win7 64bit patching failed. Startet with admin rights.
Do i need to patch the russian client or the preferred language client? Nevermind, doesnt work on both clients.
Old 06/13/2012, 09:35   #327

How many are the risk to be ban with WPE Pro ? I launch it this morning (after update), and it works ... So "Warden" not launch yet or "Warden" don't see WPE as a cheating program ?
Old 06/13/2012, 09:41   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luc1an0 View Post
How many are the risk to be ban with WPE Pro ? I launch it this morning (after update), and it works ... So "Warden" not launch yet or "Warden" don't see WPE as a cheating program ?
Mmh, i dont think that both meanings are correct. Warden won't search after illegal programs in the login menu. Probably it will search it when u re ingame to any time and then ban you.
Old 06/13/2012, 09:49   #329

So, It would works until they don't update login , right ?

Have to pray...
Old 06/13/2012, 10:39   #330

Have somebody some good news for us?
Closed Thread