Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Diablo III - Error 82 - Fix

Closed Thread
 
Old 06/20/2012, 18:46   #466
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Gibt es auch eine Möglichkeit Diablo 3 auf einem Mac mit einem RU Key auf deutsch zu spielen ?



Helm2000 is offline  
Old 06/20/2012, 19:02   #467
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm2000 View Post
Gibt es auch eine Möglichkeit Diablo 3 auf einem Mac mit einem RU Key auf deutsch zu spielen ?
Die von mir vorgestellte VM-Loesung sollte auch auf einem Mac funktionieren, der Schritt zum Einfuegen der Route wird allerdings anders aussehen -> Google in dem Fall


BlehMe is offline  
Old 06/20/2012, 20:28   #468
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlehMe View Post
Die von mir vorgestellte VM-Loesung sollte auch auf einem Mac funktionieren, der Schritt zum Einfuegen der Route wird allerdings anders aussehen -> Google in dem Fall
Ja danke hab es rausgefunden und es läuft !
Der Befehl zum Routen lautet :
sudo route add 80.239.208.193 <ip of the VM (eth0)>
Helm2000 is offline  
Old 06/20/2012, 22:09   #469
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 8
jo danke nochmal @BlehME!


yehowah is offline  
Old 06/20/2012, 23:37   #470
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
sorry iv been away for almost a week. does the jumalanta patch still work or has it been updated?
deselby83 is offline  
Old 06/21/2012, 08:37   #471
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by deselby83 View Post
sorry iv been away for almost a week. does the jumalanta patch still work or has it been updated?
still working with 1.0.3
macner is offline  
Old 06/21/2012, 10:48   #472
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by macner View Post
still working with 1.0.3
not for me
i open it and it downloaded patch and then i got error 82, now its in a loop of saying there is a patch available for diablo 3 and restarts then says diablo 3 is already running. this is now in a loop, not sure what to do next

Edit: iv tried the jumalanta patch and the WPE pro way of it but this loop is disrupting everything i think
deselby83 is offline  
Old 06/21/2012, 11:33   #473
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Well, switch to the page "47". There might be the solution for your prob. Good luck.
lifeisgame is offline  
Old 06/21/2012, 12:00   #474
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
so do i have to uninstall diablo and re install it again and then use the jumalanta patch again?
deselby83 is offline  
Old 06/21/2012, 12:09   #475
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by deselby83 View Post
so do i have to uninstall diablo and re install it again and then use the jumalanta patch again?
have you ever checked your region under account settings? i has to be EUROPE.
macner is offline  
Old 06/21/2012, 12:51   #476
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by macner View Post
have you ever checked your region under account settings? i has to be EUROPE.
i cant get into settings, as soon as i get to login it says diablo needs to patch bla bla bla and then quits when i press ok
deselby83 is offline  
Old 06/21/2012, 12:53   #477
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
i have the deselby83 problem :/
therock1990 is offline  
Old 06/21/2012, 13:34   #478
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by deselby83 View Post
i cant get into settings, as soon as i get to login it says diablo needs to patch bla bla bla and then quits when i press ok
then try out the solution at page 47 you can solve your problem in 15 min.
macner is offline  
Old 06/21/2012, 13:51   #479
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by macner View Post
then try out the solution at page 47 you can solve your problem in 15 min.
iv tried parts of this but some i dont understand

"Uninstall game / install it again
When download started, stop launcher, and copy the backup"

when what downlaod is started, what do i stop. do i just completely re install the whole game and paste in the files i backed up. is that not the same as re installing and running patch again. sorry for all the questions but i find it hard to understand
deselby83 is offline  
Old 06/21/2012, 14:14   #480
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by deselby83 View Post
iv tried parts of this but some i dont understand

"Uninstall game / install it again
When download started, stop launcher, and copy the backup"

when what downlaod is started, what do i stop. do i just completely re install the whole game and paste in the files i backed up. is that not the same as re installing and running patch again. sorry for all the questions but i find it hard to understand
You remember your first installation. >> launcher starts to download the game.(You will see the download bar in 3 steps; setup,playable,optimal)
Stop this download(close the launcher) and copy your backup(Data_D3 folder where the all mpq files) to the installation directory. then start launcher again. it will download less than 50 Mb


macner is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« id unid items | [Release] Diablo 3 Gold/Cash Bot v3 by RoxoR »

Similar Threads
Diablo II Error
Hey, ich habe folgendes Problem: Wenn ich Diablo II mit einer Verknüpfung vom Desktop oder mit der Game.exe/Diablo II.exe aus dem Diablo II...
3 Replies - Diablo 2
Diablo Error
HIHI hab das problem mein bot läuft und läuft und läuft aber irgendwan krigt er nen diablo2 error und bleibt im ladeschirm hängen :D normal...
4 Replies - Diablo 2
Diablo 2 Error
Hab andauernt Error wenn ich in a4 bei diablo bin.. Also alle accs funktionieren.. Bis a4. Sobald alles im cs tod ist und diablo erscheint kommt...
3 Replies - Diablo 2
Diablo 2 error
Hey immer wenn ich mit Virtual PC neuen act geh weil er fertig is beim rushen kommt unhandled c000005 error was is das aber erst wenn ich mit dem...
2 Replies - Diablo 2
Diablo II Error
Diablo II Error Halt Location: , line #1646 Expression: Unrecoverable internal error 6fe1f26c http://i49.tinypic.com/2gumrk0.jpg Kommt...
17 Replies - Diablo 2



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.