Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

d2 advance ? pker here ?

Discussion on d2 advance ? pker here ? within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
d2 advance ? pker here ?

d2 advance update for 1.13 ? or change name

if u got any information i need plz thx
Old 06/21/2010, 14:04   #2

d2 advance? some information maybe? What is it? Where did u got the last version?....
Old 06/21/2010, 15:12   #3

d2 advanced was private and will be .... if you got a version for 1.12 its keylogged or trojanīd for sure, but updateable, if you have source code
Old 06/21/2010, 16:26   #4

i have d2 advanced orginal...but is for 1.12

i dont know to update this
Old 06/21/2010, 18:41   #5

so upload it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS / WTT runescape PKer account
12/06/2014 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I had this account from way back when I used to play years ago, its a pker non-member. Heres some screenshots I took today: stats: ImageShack - Hosting :: stats.png Damage: ImageShack - Hosting :: damage.png We can talk over msn about details, just pm me for it if your interested. I would like to except payment in paypal or 2moons dill/items thanks ^^. PS. account has full rune and some other goodies.
WTS Lvl 125 f2p/133 p2p - tanker pker
06/24/2010 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
wanna sell my acct i've had since 2004, its old school!~ i dont play much anymore or not at all, its just sitting in f2p with both f2p and p2p gear gathering dust. - lvl 125 maxed melee,range n mage 99 fishing/cooking lvl 95 slayer i also have a video of bank etc will show you if your interested! o btw USD ONLY!! if your serious pm me here or msn [email protected] http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/7060/100423123 933s.jpg
[Release] Top 100 Pker list!
07/31/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
Here guys Top 100 pkers list :) don't forget to press thanks :D >>>>>>Download<<<<& lt; All credits goes to me this page isn't taken from anywhere else... First test successed on AlphaEo check there website to view the list...
Are u a PKer? Read this!
04/06/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
Open My Computer move into Programfiles, then into conquer folder. When u are into Conquer Folder, click on Map and so map again, in map folder. Remove prison.DMap (remember to make a backup file of it into it's own folder). Then copy mine-four2.DMap, and rename the copy " prison.DMap . And Wholaah! You have made a portal from prison and into Central Plain (tc map). Enjoy!
Mine pker helper?
06/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hiya guys, Please go easy as this is my first post :D I was thinking that maybe an add on for chocomans EXCELLENT cotobo**which helps you when you are in one of the mines pking... Example : You are in the mine, and it tells you the coordinates of a player, as we all know, its quite easy to miss someone in the mines if you dont do a very precise search for them, so maybe an extension to the notifyer which tells you where a red/black name player is? this would aid all the people which...