Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo 2 eastern sun mod

Discussion on Diablo 2 eastern sun mod within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Diablo 2 eastern sun mod

hey guys!!

i need help because i play eastern sun mod for diablo 2 exp and before i played the normal exp^^

now my question:

is there a hero editor for the eastern sun mod like the one which works on normal exp????

pls help
Old 03/20/2010, 18:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,205
du machst das jez zum 3.ten mal hier.. glaubst das auf englisch auf einmal einen gibt?

closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eastern Kingdom Flight Paths - Alliance (WoWPorty2)
04/25/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 15 Replies
First off I would like to thank Cencil for the wonderful hack! Directions :rtfm: : 1. Start as a Human/Dwarf/Gnome or get your Night Elf/Draenei to the Eastern Kingdoms. 2. Make sure you have Burning Crusade Expansion Pack. If you don't... please skip portal steps below 1-4 And just start at #5. 3. Start WoWPorty2 and and load these points below. 4. Start by #1 so you end up with all flight paths and in Booty Bay so you can get on boat to Kalimdor to get the rest of flight paths.
Hero editor für eastern sun mod?
03/15/2010 - Diablo 2 - 1 Replies
hi leute, ich wollte mal fragen ob es einen hero editor für den eastern sun mod gibt? der normale hero editor geht nicht.......klar! MfG
diablo 2 eastern sun mod hack???
03/04/2010 - Diablo 2 Programming - 1 Replies
hi, does anyone have a working diablo 2 hearo editor for the eastern sun mod?
What are the Eastern US Dead Front times?
02/04/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
If any one can answer?
[Release] Server/Mod Eastern Sun
12/18/2008 - Diablo 2 - 5 Replies
Original Thread : Diablo2: Eastern Sun - Ciderax.com Read more! Inside this thread has the tutorial on connecting to our CLOSED REALM ( bnet.ciderax.com ) 100% dedicated on a fast server computer with LADDER http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/Ciderax/ser ver.jpg This is a very well balanced mod that adds new skills, new items, and new Aura graphics. Brand new uniqs and sets plus mercenary sets. Always changing. you'll see that it's a very different game! A few monsters from...