Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teach me to bot?

Discussion on Teach me to bot? within the Diablo 2 forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Teach me to bot?

I only speak English by the way and I can pay possibly if someone wants to use teamviewer and set up pickit/bots and show me how to use it.
Old 11/17/2018, 20:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyv18 View Post
I only speak English by the way and I can pay possibly if someone wants to use teamviewer and set up pickit/bots and show me how to use it.
There is actually a YouTube video of how to set it up. You will probably have to spend few hours to find and clear all the botting stuff.
It is straightforward in my opinion if it is just a single bot.
Spend some time on setting up a good pickit

Tags
bot pickit

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Could Anyone Please Teach Me How to Program a Decent Bot For CO :]
11/30/2010 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
As the Title says. I'm bored. I have a lot of free time. And I guarentee I'll upload the bot when I'm done with it so You guys can use it, but only when I get it perfected, because I don't want to have to do a million versions. But Yes. Could Somebody teach me how to program a bot that would Auto-Loot Auto-Hunt Auto-Disconnect etc?
Plz teach me how to use bot
07/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hi can someone plz teach me how to use bot for ZSZC i read everything but i dont understand how to use.
Can someone teach me how to hack/bot/change item droprate!Plz
12/30/2007 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi! i just started playing 2moons again and i was wondering if hacks, bots and changing item drop rate for 2moons really works. So can somebody tell me? If it is true, can somebody teach me all those stuffs(hacks/bots/item drop rates) for 2moons? plz!! n Ty!! Here are my contacts: aim: zm3471903