Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2: Resurrected
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are Botty and GID bots the only ones?

Discussion on Are Botty and GID bots the only ones? within the Diablo 2: Resurrected forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Are Botty and GID bots the only ones?

I'm looking for a bot I can run offline for fun. Yes I know hero editors exist, no that is not what I am looking for. I looked at Botty for a few minutes and I'm fairly certain I'm too dumb to make that work for me. I've been doing a ton of googling and the only other one that comes up, under several names/websites is the GID bot. Are there any others preferably free that I am not finding? I'd rather not spend that amount on something to just mess around with every now and again.
Old 03/24/2024, 10:03   #2

This is one people recommend in the PrimeMH discord, they said it's not the most efficient but it's getting the job done.

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2024, 04:14   #3

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Tags
bots, pm ok, suggestions

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Input on Revamped, D2rekt and gid bot
03/12/2023 - Diablo 2: Resurrected - 13 Replies
these guys are legit af been dealing with owner since day 1 they purchase theyre gid keys in bulkto give their users discounted access by have their own auto updater wrapped around it. I mean i think they know wtf they doing! why hate on better product. stop bein petty. - User Since November 2021
Botty - Free & Open Source Bot
01/12/2023 - Diablo 2: Resurrected - 117 Replies
https://github.com/bottytools/botty Discord: https://discord.gg/Jf3J8cuXWg
Botty Online Bypass
12/23/2021 - Diablo 2: Resurrected Trading - 5 Replies
Hello! First of all, lets check Botty license: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/aeon0/botty/mas ter/LICENSE.txt it permits anyone "rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software", its the MIT license. Since latest versions removed the ability to play online, due the fact they don't want legal problems, i would like to offer a mod that will enable online play on every past and future versions of Botty for a small price...
Free Botty ¿
05/28/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
İ need free bot Can i found Free Kbot License Or License Key ?? Or ibot somethink bot !! Plz..