Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2: Resurrected
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Dupe] Honest value on a private dupe.

Discussion on [Dupe] Honest value on a private dupe. within the Diablo 2: Resurrected forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Dupe] Honest value on a private dupe.

I had 2 dupe methods in wolcen (Yea not an optimized game but still one still works). I have a private dupe that no one knows about that I could think of. It doesn't work on all items can't give any more info out. I am currently making a ton of money but it takes 2-3 mins per item... And was wondering what an honest value of this would be price would have to be kinda silly high cuz obviously once someone buys it things can get out of hand reselling it for less and it being cut off. There is a specific way you have to do it also and the duped items cannot be all together in a game. Right now I can't decide of I want to sell this but money speaks... Something of this magnitude I would rather do in person too. Serious question of what a dupe of most items would go for like this?
Old 10/14/2021, 18:24   #2

probably 25k€+
Old 10/15/2021, 07:23   #3

in today's market $50k. i know back in the day on blizzhackers someone sold a diablo 2 lod classic dupe method to someone for 20 grand but that was like 15 years ago.
Old 11/05/2021, 08:59   #4

PM me your discord and we could talk this through :^)
Old 11/13/2021, 15:17   #5

Messaged you. Let me know if still interested in selling