Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2: Resurrected
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Open multiple instances?

Discussion on Open multiple instances? within the Diablo 2: Resurrected forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Open multiple instances?

I have tried to use sandbox but not work
Old 10/04/2021, 23:52   #2

you would need 2 totally different battle.net accounts that both own resurrected. run battle.net launcher regularly then run another battle.net launcher through sandboxie. and game ran through the sandboxied launcher should run through sandboxie and should work
Old 10/05/2021, 02:39   #3

Use ISBoxer, it's easy and straightforward. $15 for 3 months. It has had day-1 support. Rapidly switching between windows is super ez with hotkeys too.
Old 10/10/2021, 12:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojoguy01 View Post
Use ISBoxer, it's easy and straightforward. $15 for 3 months. It has had day-1 support. Rapidly switching between windows is super ez with hotkeys too.
never heard anything less useful.
The problem is not sandbox, the problem is that he needs to own game twice.
Old 10/11/2021, 03:37   #5

when executing a second diablo2 with sandbox this make another installation window to migrate the files
Old 10/12/2021, 17:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojoguy01 View Post

Confirm this is what I use.
Old 10/19/2021, 19:39   #7

This method works for me and its free

Just install Hyper-V and virtualize your GPU
Old 10/20/2021, 23:34   #8

another vouch for isboxer
Old 10/21/2021, 17:51   #9

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxtc- View Post
This method works for me and its free

Just install Hyper-V and virtualize your GPU
this is the answer, thanks for this link! i've tried and it works perfectly ! The setup needs quite some time and also you need to have 2 D2R licences and download the full game again inside the virtual machine (using shared storage is not supported by bnet, i tried it) but the video explains the installation very good in detail.
Once this is setup, it's is very easy to start. it is even very smoothly playable on both systems in parallel, i have high framerate on both screens.
cool thing about this method is, you dont need any additional software, it is all provided by windows already
now we can start self rushing

Old 10/25/2021, 15:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy25 View Post
this is the answer, thanks for this link! i've tried and it works perfectly ! The setup needs quite some time and also you need to have 2 D2R licences and download the full game again inside the virtual machine (using shared storage is not supported by bnet, i tried it) but the video explains the installation very good in detail.
Once this is setup, it's is very easy to start. it is even very smoothly playable on both systems in parallel, i have high framerate on both screens.
cool thing about this method is, you dont need any additional software, it is all provided by windows already
now we can start self rushing

is this software free ?
Old 10/25/2021, 17:36   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Traceur- View Post
is this software free ?
obviously you didnt read what i wrote you already have all software needed in windows 10, its all free.
Maybe you need a graphic card that is capable of this splitting feature but guess if your card is capable of playing D2R smoothly it should have that feature.
Just watch the video

btw: im using a gtx1080 card with a ryzen1600 cpu and 16 GB ram
this setup runs both D2R games smoothly
Old 10/30/2021, 14:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddy25 View Post
obviously you didnt read what i wrote you already have all software needed in windows 10, its all free.
Maybe you need a graphic card that is capable of this splitting feature but guess if your card is capable of playing D2R smoothly it should have that feature.
Just watch the video

btw: im using a gtx1080 card with a ryzen1600 cpu and 16 GB ram
this setup runs both D2R games smoothly
everything done, but my nvidia have code 43
Old 11/03/2021, 00:09   #13

so the windows 10 pro is the reason Get-Partit doesnt show? and i shouldnt go to windows 11 i would guess

looks nice and easy i would just hate to upgrade to pro for nothing, if anyone has an idea why the partition part did work plz let us know!
Old 11/05/2021, 02:20   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricjamz` View Post
so the windows 10 pro is the reason Get-Partit doesnt show? and i shouldnt go to windows 11 i would guess

looks nice and easy i would just hate to upgrade to pro for nothing, if anyone has an idea why the partition part did work plz let us know!
You need to Activate TPM in Bios
Old 11/08/2021, 14:16   #15

You don't need VM or extra computers anymore nowadays, you can just use the tool i built (open source) which you can find here:

Basically you open the application, setup your accounts (no account info is saved locally, it works by using blizzards token-mechanism) and play, perfect for mules etc.
Thanks
2 Users