Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring a D2 Coder

Discussion on Hiring a D2 Coder within the Diablo 2 Programming forum part of the Diablo 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring a D2 Coder

Hi guys !
I'm not very much familiar with coding / programming, and that is why I need one of you to help me out. I know exactly what needs to be done but I don't know how.
I am willing to pay for your time, you just got to be familiar with Diablo II coding, packets, sniffing etc.
If anyone is interested, please message me. If you're even slightly passionate about this game like I am, we're gonna be in for some fun :slight_smile:
Thank you!

BTW There goes my first post lul!
Old 05/15/2020, 03:08   #2

Send me a PM, I can help.
Old 08/12/2020, 10:03   #3

ask sash but he is not cheap. 50k

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hiring Arena Boosters! Also Hiring boosters for raid!
01/25/2018 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings Everyone! Me and my team hiring peoples for arena boost. Also we want to make a booster team for raids etc. We have launched a new discord server for this. (Will pay well) Pm me for discord invite link!
[Hiring] [EU] LoLRankedBoost is Hiring EUW + EUNE Boosters
10/25/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LoL Ranked Boost is hiring new boosters for EUW + EUNE Servers to gear up for next season. Many slots open. The more the merrier! Requirement: -Boosters must be at least Diamond 3 -Prefered main roles : Jungle, Mid and Top. However, exceptions can be made! -Boosters must send proof of skills of their current rank: - PM through forum
[Buying] Hiring EloBoosters For Broken Boost | Hiring Trusted Elo Boosters | 70% cut | NA @ EU
06/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
New Skype : Seth.Official http://i.imgur.com/W8fHs1o.png
[HIRING] Combat Arms Coder/Hacker = $$$
06/10/2009 - Combat Arms - 17 Replies
"PRIVATE GAMING CODER NEEDED AT OUR --->SITE<---!!!!" "We are a private company and we are looking for a private coder who can dedicate some time on the side each month to make some great money with us as our primary coder or part of a team of a few coders. This is gaming and we need you to work with a global game called "Combat Arms".
[HIRING] Soldier Front Coder/Hacker = $$$
05/16/2009 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
"PRIVATE GAMING CODER NEEDED AT OUR --->SITE<---!!!!" "We are a private company and we are looking for a private coder who can dedicate some time on the side each month to make some great money with us as our primary coder or part of a team of a few coders. This is gaming and we need you to work with a global game called "Soldier Front".