Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2 > Diablo 2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Need help with 'seal glitching' chaos script

Discussion on Need help with 'seal glitching' chaos script within the Diablo 2 Programming forum part of the Diablo 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with 'seal glitching' chaos script

I'm looking to edit the diablo script in the 1.13c version of muddys d2nt to start at star, kill all 3 chaos bosses, and then teleport to the start of CS, and then quickly teleport to open the final seal, and then check back from start for drops. I know there's a way to do this just with the current script by editing a few things, but I'm not really sure what corresponds to what. Anyone able to help with this?

Maybe also rearrange the boss order so it kills the balrogs before LDS, because of the LDS glitch?

« ISO OF auto socket quest account or level script for koltbot | Hilfe bei Klobt Bot »

Similar Threads
How much seal powder to seal up plume
11/19/2012 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hey guy just wondering how much seal powder do I need to seal up the 131 plume ? And some other ring thx in advance
(REQ) Seal emulator Or Seal online Private server :)
10/13/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 2 Replies
thx for help :)
Freezing/Lagging/Glitching issue (need help)
08/01/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I am having some major issues with rakion. When i play the screen appears to go black and looks like the screen shattered (This is the best way i can describe it). Im not sure if im lagging but what i have done to fix it so far is turn up frap rate to 4096 and turn of UAC. I can only play in maps like underground or everything goes haywire. HELP. Im on a vista-OS/dell computer.
i need help with speed glitching..
04/21/2008 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
ok my problem is that im using xfire ( unpatched) to "try" and speed glitch... and from what ive heard u double press print screen button and then jump while in lag.. and i do that and nothing happens or i dont speed glitch.. can someone tell me what am i doing wrong or give me advice/ tips.. thnx
Need Help with Glitching, :)
03/19/2008 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
How do i glitch using Windows Vista ? someone can teach me. thanks :D