Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Delta Force Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Delta Force: Hawk Ops
You last visited: Today at 18:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



🔨 Delta Force Ban System – My Experience & Observations

Discussion on 🔨 Delta Force Ban System – My Experience & Observations within the Delta Force: Hawk Ops forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1


 
PHGP's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 5545
The Black Market: 328/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 778
Received Thanks: 256
Exclamation 🔨 Delta Force Ban System – My Experience & Observations

Hey guys,
I’ve been playing Delta Force a lot privately and spent quite some time testing different things to see how the ban system reacts.
Over time I also started selling cheats, which gave me even more insight into how bans actually happen and what usually causes them.

Here’s what I’ve noticed so far from my own experience:
  • 1-Day Ban → Usually happens when you get multiple reports within a short time.
  • 3-Day Ban → Seems to be either a “report ban” or triggered by the AI picking something up.
  • 10-Year Ban → Most likely means the cheat got detected (DTC), or your account was manually reviewed after a 3-day ban and then perma-banned.
  • Note: If you get a 10-year ban, your PC will usually receive a 1-year HWID ban as well.

This is just what I’ve seen from testing and helping a few people with their bans — not claiming it’s 100% accurate.
I’m just trying to figure out how consistent the system really is.

I’d love to hear what other people have experienced:

– Do you see the same pattern with your bans?
– How long did your accounts usually last before getting flagged?
– Anyone here who managed to stay completely under the radar?
Let’s compare what we’ve seen and maybe piece together how their detection system actually works. 👀
PHGP is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2



 
unnamedtech's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 15919
The Black Market: 105/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 2,712
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHGP View Post
Hey guys,
I’ve been playing Delta Force a lot privately and spent quite some time testing different things to see how the ban system reacts.
Over time I also started selling cheats, which gave me even more insight into how bans actually happen and what usually causes them.

Here’s what I’ve noticed so far from my own experience:
  • 1-Day Ban → Usually happens when you get multiple reports within a short time.
  • 3-Day Ban → Seems to be either a “report ban” or triggered by the AI picking something up.
  • 10-Year Ban → Most likely means the cheat got detected (DTC), or your account was manually reviewed after a 3-day ban and then perma-banned.
  • Note: If you get a 10-year ban, your PC will usually receive a 1-year HWID ban as well.

This is just what I’ve seen from testing and helping a few people with their bans — not claiming it’s 100% accurate.
I’m just trying to figure out how consistent the system really is.

I’d love to hear what other people have experienced:

– Do you see the same pattern with your bans?
– How long did your accounts usually last before getting flagged?
– Anyone here who managed to stay completely under the radar?
Let’s compare what we’ve seen and maybe piece together how their detection system actually works. 👀
There is also:
2 Day Bans: means aimbot detected by AI checks
7 & 30 Day Bans: no idea about it, 7 day ban as far as I understand after you get banned for 1 day few times (if u rage for example), but I'm not sure about it.
unnamedtech is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #3


 
PHGP's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 5545
The Black Market: 328/1/0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 778
Received Thanks: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by unnamedtech View Post
There is also:
2 Day Bans: means aimbot detected by AI checks
7 & 30 Day Bans: no idea about it, 7 day ban as far as I understand after you get banned for 1 day few times (if u rage for example), but I'm not sure about it.
Good to know, thanks for sharing
PHGP is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
k
mikicas01 is offline  
Old   #5


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 157
Received Thanks: 41
Thanks for the info.
Have you found out anything else, or has anything changed with the ban system since then?
AnTiiChRiSt™ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6


 
geo1526's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 154/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,380
Received Thanks: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTiiChRiSt™ View Post
Thanks for the info.
Have you found out anything else, or has anything changed with the ban system since then?
temp woofer still works on delta force rn
geo1526 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
🔨🔨🔨 - Rubinum Server 1 Levelservice - 🔨🔨🔨
01/02/2019 - Metin2 Trading - 2 Replies
Rubinum Server1 Levelservice https://img.webme.com/pic/a/ammbros/trennlinie-sc hwarz-png-1.png WICHTIG: LEVELSERVICE BEI ANFRAGE AUCH AUF SERVER 2 MÖGLICH! _________________________________________________ Service / Zeit / Preise



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.