Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Revolution Engine 8.3 guide for Infinite arrows

Discussion on Revolution Engine 8.3 guide for Infinite arrows within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Revolution Engine 8.3 guide for Infinite arrows

Sup everyone..

Can anyone give me a guide on how to get INFINITE ARROWS? I have tried and think I done it right, but it doesn't work, so im probably doing something wrong, can someone give me a quick and easy guide to how its done. Thanks!
Old 10/07/2007, 23:43   #2

there's a sticky on this...check it out
Old 10/08/2007, 03:54   #3

wellsofor you toknow.. dont loose your time in this as this "Discovery"was never real.. you will decrease ur arrows amount anyways even if u freeze the amount and you see it doesn go low the arrows will eventually finish off..

this is server sided.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2007, 13:59   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
Please read the forum
Check different threads and use the search function.
Items can't duped with UCE cause serversided
Stats can't set up with UCE cause serversided

All serversided things will shown you in your Client as "hacked" but they don't have effect.

Close this thread

Best regards

Vyn
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Infinite arrows/bolts
08/01/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Infinite Arrows/bolts] This is for the Segita hunters only. If you don't know how, please read. Use a UCE for this. 1. Equip your arrows/bolts and look at the number on bottom left. 2. Search for that number - 4 bytes 3. Shoot something so that the amount decreases. 4. Search next - decreased value 5. Once you find the address, freeze the value, and you have infinite arrows.
Infinite Arrows, Castle Dupe
07/03/2008 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 6 Replies
Unendlich Pfeile: Ein recht einfacher Exploit der auch nicht auf jedem Server funktioniert. Vorraussetzung: 1 Pfeil im Inventar, Archer Klasse (Archer, Hunter, Sniper, Rogue, Stalker, Bard, Clown, Gypsy) Beschreibung: Sucht euch einen guten Kumpel und tradet ihm euren letzten Pfeil im Inventar (der Pfeil muss während des Deals equipped sein). Beendet den Deal, dann müsste der Pfeil aus dem Inventar verschwunden sein, jedoch immernoch equipped sein und voila euch gehen die Pfeile nicht mehr...
Teleport/Infinite Arrows/Bolts
04/30/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 110 Replies
This will teach you how to teleport in a map, to whatever coordinates you input. It's really common sense and simple but I'll type out how for the people wondering how to. Use a UCE for this 1. Search for your x coordinate - 4 bytes (on top right map) 2. Move, and search for the new x coordinate 3. There should be 3 addresses, choose one that works 4. Repeat step 1-3 for y coordinate 5. Change the values, then move in-game you will be teleported.
Infinite Arrow Glitch, All You Need Is 2 Speed Arrows!
02/03/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Use one speed arrow, scatter a few times, then right click on the other speed arrow a few times, this will equip the old one, and take it off and replace the new one over and over. Somehow, the used arrow goes back up to full. Try it.
Revolution Engine 8.3 guide?
01/15/2008 - Dekaron - 18 Replies
hi guys, i know some people has post some before, but i cant understand what they do, so can anybody explaine in a good guide how it work? (i have bypass installed) pls explane me teleport hack no need spam here! thx