Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working - Valid Bots sections

Discussion on Working - Valid Bots sections within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Working - Valid Bots sections

Please post full instruction for the working bots here to make people easy to search.
With working Links
And no virus for sure =.=
Old 10/03/2007, 10:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
there r already posted... search.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
forum sections
10/07/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Was off a while, so now i returned to that game and with current changes does sections should be divided like : -Dekaron Global(involving 2moons/DekaEu) -DekaSea I think i made clear what bothers me (or still dekaEU has more similarities with DekaSea than 2Moons?)
About foreign sro sections
08/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey, for MODS, when will you be opening the new foreign sro sections? This section is getting overun with Tsro info and i think its not very fair to the isro players, which is has been dedidcated to them for a while. A like the idea of a foreign sro section to clear up this section, so just wondering when you will make it? Thanks
2 NEW CONQUER SECTIONS!!
09/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hey everyone, This is for all those out there who have not realised that the Conquer Section has expanded with 2 new sections: CO2 Programming CO2 PServer Discussions / Questions All private server discussion, topics, coding should be posted in the PServer Discussion Questions section while any programming needs should be added to the CO2-Programming section. Feel free to write tutorials of any kind but remember to show what type of tutorial it is: