Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Knight Skillīs Help

Discussion on Knight Skillīs Help within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 74
Received Thanks: 2,384
Knight Skillīs Help

I play dekaron since yesterday.I have a Knight but i canīt use my skills i klick the Number 3 and no skillīs Whatīs is it?

Picture:

Sry for bad English
Old 01/05/2011, 11:32   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Skill two is a sword only skill, you have two swords on, you need only one, if you want to use two sword you have to learn dual weapon skills.
Skill three has to be used on a monster, you need to click on a monster and press three.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2011, 20:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
You need certain weapons for certain skills otherwise you won't be able to cast it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Azure Knight Skill Hack
06/18/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello ,I whana make skill hack for Azure Knight but i dont know what are the best 2 skills for skill hack if anyone knows please tell me .
3rd skill ng Abyss Knight naglalag??
02/04/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
pansin nyo ba na naglalag ung 3rd skill ng AK??? everytime gagmitin ko naglalag o ako lang nakakranas??? kea 2nd skill nalang gamit ko mas effective pa :mofo:
[Help] Knight AOE skill damage after 10-15 seconds
06/28/2009 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
In my server, Knights can't aoe well. They damage only after 10-15 seconds after they do the skill.. What's the problem and how i can fix that? Thanks everybody :)
Perfect PVP Skill for Knight
11/13/2008 - Archlord - 7 Replies
Can somebody help me? I need the perfect skill for my knight but only for PVP. And can somebody say me whats better one hand sword or two or something other :D Archlord Database On this page you can show me your Skill for PVP