Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A few Questions related KabBOT2 v1

Discussion on A few Questions related KabBOT2 v1 within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A few Questions related KabBOT2 v1

Hey guys,

Ive got a few questions.

-when I run the rock pressure script it does all the stuff, then it goes to that square room and starts running around without attacking. Ive put on the skill bot.
So yea, what else am I doing wrong?
- Is there a nunvice script? I am to unfamiliar to the program to make one myself(and I kinda suck at coding)
- Can the bot run in windowed mode or minimized? or do you have to have it full screen?

Thanks!

Old 11/25/2010, 17:36   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,334
You can edit the scripts to ur screen size (so it could run in window mode), but if dekaron is un-focused, then the bot wont work.
About scripts, well, maybe you're doing something wrong, or ur scripts are just bad (messed up, or something). About making them, well not alot of people would are willing to make them (the same goes for releasing them for free).

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2010, 18:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
okay, well I used the script from the original maker so I dont get whats wrong.
about nunvice, I think its to hard to make a bot for(maybe clientless)
anyway, thanks

« SpeedHack How to not return? | New Patch 36.0.1 »