Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private bypass?

Discussion on Private bypass? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private bypass?

I think someone have private bypass for global dk... i saw 1 hour after the maintance a hacker, saw mobs at place where is favni, favnil wasnt at his place... monsters in wall ... or idk what is this
Old 08/19/2010, 17:02   #2

and you are prolly right ... and the reason that it works its cozz its private
Old 08/19/2010, 17:02   #3

REMEMBER:

Nebulars Bypass is not the only one that is being used.
We at epvp just use Nebulars Bypass, but there are others around, that are not public and you will probably have to pay for it

You actually said it yourself ''private bypass'', so that means you have to know someone personally to obtain a working Bypass.

If you don't know someone in person that got a working 1, then you just have to wait for Nebulars update.

And please don't post any more threads like this 1, we all know that different Bypass exists, but here at epvp we just using Nebulars version.

Hope I helped ya out,
Larsks
Thanks
1 User

« Question | .Mesh »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
private server Xtrap bypass
10/02/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
anyone who has a xtrap bypass in private server w/ cabal (PH) client version??? i reallly need bypass thanks:confused:
Any way to bypass GG on the 10x private server?
05/11/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Referring too the 10x server is there a way to bypass GG? I have found that you make money from buying/selling those little santa hats in the weapon shops. I made an autoit script to sit there and buy 1 and sell it, buy 1, sell it. Only problem is it wont work because gameguard wont let autoit go over it :/ It wont make as much money as grinding and getting items/money to sell but I'm gonna do it while i sleep or read my book for a bit of extra cash =D
Need Private Forum or GameGuard bypass
07/03/2007 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hello I really need a gameguard bypass or a link to a private forum, there you can buy a private entrance for money i hate Disconnect every 10 seconds! I need a good bypass! Ich bin euch, ihr könnt in deutsch schreiben ich rbacuhe nen gameguard bypass (rev 1037) also halt für cabal oder ein privates forum, wo ich mir den zugang für geld kaufen kann, sodass ich an private bypasses komme
How to bypass L2Player (private C3)?
09/10/2005 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies
As of yesterday our server got patched (same as lots of private servers around the world), which fixed major security problems. So, as of yesterday we now have to launch some progy called L2Player and only then this progy launches the game itself (its kinda like using IG walker - u launch IG, then u launch L2 with it). U cant login to the server without using this L2Player. So the problem is - NO walker works as of yesterday on private server (methinks theres no difference is it C1, C2 or C3,...