Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to make a Xigncode Bypass?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool How to make a Xigncode Bypass?

Hello,

I was wondering if there were any tutorials or threads about how to make your own Xigncode bypass. I know Nebular is the current person producing it, but I am interested in making my own.

Any info would be great - I play on global dekaron (not a private server).

Thanks!

Old 07/10/2010, 11:03   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpulli View Post
Hello,

I was wondering if there were any tutorials or threads about how to make your own Xigncode bypass. I know Nebular is the current person producing it, but I am interested in making my own.

Any info would be great - I play on global dekaron (not a private server).

Thanks!
There isn't any tutorials, public atleast, because XignCode would be patched directly against the measures used in the tutorial.

You need to disable the startup of XignCode in the client and emulate the security packet sent from the server or you will be disconnected.

Unfortunately, I can't emulate the security packet, just disable the startup .

Old 07/10/2010, 11:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
There isn't any tutorials, public atleast, because XignCode would be patched directly against the measures used in the tutorial.

You need to disable the startup of XignCode in the client and emulate the security packet sent from the server or you will be disconnected.

Unfortunately, I can't emulate the security packet, just disable the startup .
That makes a lot of sense, thanks! I guess my next question would be about emulating the security packets - any idea how to go about unveiling that.. I am sure there are some programs or software that are useful.
Old 07/10/2010, 11:34   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpulli View Post
That makes a lot of sense, thanks! I guess my next question would be about emulating the security packets - any idea how to go about unveiling that.. I am sure there are some programs or software that are useful.
You need to find out how the client manages the security packet. So a good start would be to look at the packets received from the server. Hooking winsock2.recv could be of use .

As for the programs, just use the unpacked dekaron.exe from my thread and debug it with ie OllyDbg.

Old 07/10/2010, 22:53   #5

Thank you for that, will definitely look into it when I have the time.

« Silent Action | Looking for Full B's [CRESPO] »