Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


How to make a Xigncode Bypass?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 403
Received Thanks: 19
Cool How to make a Xigncode Bypass?

Hello,

I was wondering if there were any tutorials or threads about how to make your own Xigncode bypass. I know Nebular is the current person producing it, but I am interested in making my own.

Any info would be great - I play on global dekaron (not a private server).

Thanks!



carpulli is offline  
Old 07/10/2010, 11:03   #2
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,746
Received Thanks: 4,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpulli View Post
Hello,

I was wondering if there were any tutorials or threads about how to make your own Xigncode bypass. I know Nebular is the current person producing it, but I am interested in making my own.

Any info would be great - I play on global dekaron (not a private server).

Thanks!
There isn't any tutorials, public atleast, because XignCode would be patched directly against the measures used in the tutorial.

You need to disable the startup of XignCode in the client and emulate the security packet sent from the server or you will be disconnected.

Unfortunately, I can't emulate the security packet, just disable the startup .


HellSpider is offline  
Old 07/10/2010, 11:22   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 403
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSpider View Post
There isn't any tutorials, public atleast, because XignCode would be patched directly against the measures used in the tutorial.

You need to disable the startup of XignCode in the client and emulate the security packet sent from the server or you will be disconnected.

Unfortunately, I can't emulate the security packet, just disable the startup .
That makes a lot of sense, thanks! I guess my next question would be about emulating the security packets - any idea how to go about unveiling that.. I am sure there are some programs or software that are useful.
carpulli is offline  
Old 07/10/2010, 11:34   #4
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,746
Received Thanks: 4,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpulli View Post
That makes a lot of sense, thanks! I guess my next question would be about emulating the security packets - any idea how to go about unveiling that.. I am sure there are some programs or software that are useful.
You need to find out how the client manages the security packet. So a good start would be to look at the packets received from the server. Hooking winsock2.recv could be of use .

As for the programs, just use the unpacked dekaron.exe from my thread and debug it with ie OllyDbg.


HellSpider is offline  
Old 07/10/2010, 22:53   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 403
Received Thanks: 19
Thank you for that, will definitely look into it when I have the time.


carpulli is offline  
Reply



« Silent Action | Looking for Full B's [CRESPO] »

Similar Threads
Bypass XignCode & No DC
03/25/2013 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 45 Replies
Just follow below steps & you'll be fine. 1. Update your 2moons (4.9.8) 2. Download bypass from Nebular 3. Launch your dekaron.exe through the bypass. 4. Open your CE or Trainer. 5. For offsets u can GET IT HERE. 6. Login & hack away.
any one have working xigncode bypass
07/08/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
cant find any working bypass can some one help. nebulars dont work for me any more ===========DLL successfully injected, log start=========== Bypass Mode.Loaded parameters : --- Disable Xigncode : YES --- Bypass CRC : YES --- Path : C:\Documents and Settings\josh2\Desktop\New Folder (7) Image base : 00400000 Target code section: from 00401000 to 00528000 Image size = 1970176
Xigncode bypass alternative
11/15/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
nebular... is it possible that we could instead of toying with xigncode, toy with cheat engines ability to attach to the process undetected? I think it would take them a while to work that one out.
[RELASE]Bypass and XignCode and No DC
10/09/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Instructions: Unpack archive to any folder.Run Launcher.exe.Mark necessary options (they are self-explanatory), click Select File button, and choose game client exe file : (usually "UnpackDekaron").When you are ready, click Launch button. :p:p:p Here is My Bin Delete your and put mine :) MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
need bypass to xigncode
09/17/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
plz ^^ thank you :)



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.