Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mass Spawn

Discussion on Mass Spawn within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mass Spawn

can somone give me the link on the tutorial for mass spawn? or show me how to do it? thanks
Old 06/21/2010, 12:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't really use it because it usually dc's me. But all I know is that it makes the boss summon backup faster. So maybe you put it on before you attack a boss ? :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help with mass spawn
06/21/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
i followed all the steps that was posted on the tutorial and whenever i log in and connect to the server it says invalid client version help plz?
help with mass spawn
06/21/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
i followed all the steps that was posted on the tutorial and whenever i log in and connect to the server it says invalid client version help plz?
mass spawn
04/22/2010 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
hi been searching/questioning about mass spawn scripts etc for a while.. but i cant find it.. my now mass spawn is way to slow.. on forgery and euhm demon syph. i changed it to FFFFFFFFFFFf but wont work?
can u still mass spawn o.O?
12/08/2009 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
just wondering cause i still crash wen i change pack io to 0 is it a problem on my end or is it patched or something anothr server check they didnt mention?
DC using mass spawn
11/30/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I'm crashing very often while doing mass spawn on oread. After observing closely for quite a while now it seems to crash at the point in which a hatchling spawns. I can sometimes sit there for 20 minutes straight and sometimes he will spawn one at a random time that just seems to crash me. Its like it doesnt like what im telling the mob to do or something. Setup: CSV edit for oread, info, monster typical from tuts here mob properties and non aggro on CE skill hack wallhack It isnt...