Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Python's Gate

Discussion on Python's Gate within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Python's Gate

Hi. Im trying to get in Python and at gate are a lot of mobs and i geting killed instantly. I think thats the best place where i can lvl-up for lvl91. So it happened yesterday and yesterday night i got in with no problem. Now the mobs are there aggain I had asked in game, but no answer.

Sorry for my bad englesh and thanks for answer!
Old 05/12/2010, 07:54   #2

i know this...and i use 0:0 from left on draco
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2010, 13:49   #3

ow...i didn't know there is an another way to get in Python^^.

Ty elfulll. that is verry helpfull !
Old 05/13/2010, 21:56   #4

np man if i can help i help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GW gate
10/03/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
okey guys i dunno if this was posted yet or no.if it was then sorry but ive found out a bug on the guild gate..when ur hitting the guild gate and it brakes u can still hit it and ur nix lvls tho.
Lag Gate hop...
02/17/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 6 Replies
Hey, I thought the lag gatehop method was patched, and only coproxy worked for gatejump.... Just found out that the lag gate hope still works. Didn't know if anyone knew this, as some people told me it was patched... -To refresh your memories: -Sit/Wave rapidly to get ping... -Quickly hop over gate and into guild area. -Jump back and forth big jumps and it should show u going back to the outside of gate and you'll D/C then. -Log in and your inside... Please don't flame, I just...
How to get way behind ZF gate
07/26/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
dont u hate it when ur doing ZF and someone screws up the step part and lets the goblin npc die making the last 2 bosses unaccessible? well i found a way to get behind the gate without worry. all u need is a mount. (might even work without one) i will have pics up later. 1Stand infront of the gate that the goblin wa supposed to have blowed up. 2Now on ur right u will se 2 walls. there will be a tiny space between them to fit urself in side. 3 now in this new little space u have found there...
Right GW Gate Help
01/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Anyone know what the file for this is called? I deleted the right gate ages ago to hit people in the bug spot and need to get it sent to me, but anyone know what its called? Thanks
GW Gate
06/06/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 21 Replies
I was wondering if anyone here knows how to remove the gate.. I removed the actual picture of the gate, so it looks like nothing is there, but it still wont let me go through or hop over. >.<