Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

quick question

Discussion on quick question within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question quick question

ok just finally today updated this a6 and everytime i run the game it says dekaron exe has stopped working im usin windows vista ..any1 kno wats up if ya do id apreciate the help =P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Quick Question
12/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
A buddy and I are making a 5165 server and were wondering: Is it possible to Add NEW weapons to the 5165 source? If so how? We're not looking for "Item masks" where you change the skin of a weapon, we want to create custom models and add them in game. Time isn't really an issue so even if it takes a while we're up to the challenge. Any input would be great. -Regards, Dragon
Very quick question need quick answer!
10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change?? I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!
[Help] Quick Question...
09/07/2008 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hello all, I have been playing a server where the old "8590" glitch was working on Sin masks, but now they have changed it so it only sells 1 mask for 1kk... Is there anyway I can change it so I can still use the bug to get money? xD Here is a screenshot of what i mean... thx (please only reply in english xD) ImageShack - Hosting :: masksmi7.jpg
Quick Question
01/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I finally connected to v3n0m, but i have never used a proxy before, where do i enter the commands?
Quick Question
08/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hey fellow Epvp Community.... I was Wondering if any one had some sort of "Inside Imformation" on when EXACTLY this new patch/update will come into effect? Cause im sure none of us like waiting =/ Any help u can give to this topic is appreciated.