Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SIZ] Hacking Guild

Discussion on [SIZ] Hacking Guild within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[SIZ] Hacking Guild

This is for SIZ server only!

I am starting a guild for hackers only, currently open for all levels, all classes. The main idea behind this guild is to hack expeditions and df's without having to worry about kicking out legit players. Another thing I hope this guild will be able to do is to work on new hacks.

So, this means that the only people I will be accepting is people who know how to work on hacks. So, if you do not know how to work on hacks, then please do not try to join.

If you are interested, send me a PM with the following information:
Quote:
MSN:
How much experience do you have with hex editing?
What do you know about packet-editing?
How much ASM do you know? (include CE asm and RE type stuff too)
What can you do programming-wise (C++ etc.)?
Do you have time to work on new hacks/programs?
If you are not already very good at what you do, are you willing to learn? (if you are good at what you do, there is no need to answer :P )
Once you have sent an app, search for Social Group called Projekt and request a join. If I like your app, I will accept you. If I don't.... :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2010, 15:16   #2

I dont recommend doing this, cose some gamehi/acclaim gm could enter this guild, and start banning everyone.
Good luck with this iniciative, but be very, very careful about who joins it.
Old 03/22/2010, 15:29   #3

elite*gold: 90
Bad idea make hackers guild
Old 03/22/2010, 15:55   #4

elite*gold: 0
ya i have experienced that before ... its a Bad Idea ... and i even had to change my name cuz people saw other members hacking and calling the whole GUILD HACKEr GUILd ... so ... good Luck !
Old 03/22/2010, 16:14   #5

hahaha a another unbaned guild^^

Old 03/22/2010, 17:26   #6

lol would be fun, but most def wont last to long bro. Any way good luck with everything.
Old 03/22/2010, 19:32   #7

Once upon a time I was in WeaponX a long time ago, I was the only one not hacking there, the whole guild was putten under investigation and everyone with suspicious activity got banned and I was forced to leave the guild by a [GM].

I'm not recommanding this, just make a little group on msn or something where u can talk to eachother and then just hack with eachother ingame, this is just my recommandation
Old 03/22/2010, 20:00   #8

Lmao, bet the "WeaponX" was skillhack, but oh well; yeah, I'm against hacking guilds too.
Old 03/22/2010, 20:11   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicat View Post
Lmao, bet the "WeaponX" was skillhack, but oh well; yeah, I'm against hacking guilds too.
WeaponX was more like doing yoshima spawns all day long.
Old 03/22/2010, 20:26   #10

But yoshi isn't a "weapon" itself, unlike skillhack which is indeed a "weapon". Hope you understand my logic.

But anyway, I see your point, lol. Now I'll just stop replying before I get infracted :O
Old 03/22/2010, 20:29   #11

Hah, don't be afraid of posting. We're not that rude to report every single post, just those that are really stupid or that break the rules. Having a conversation is (still xD) permited.
Old 03/22/2010, 20:32   #12

Oh, okay, lol. I'm not new here by the way, its just that I'm shy and never post.

And of course I try to keep spam/stupid replies as low as my silly self possibly can.
Old 03/22/2010, 21:19   #13

If you really wish to start a hacking guild then you better choose wisely sacho lolz.
A good way to do it is even though you're a hacking guild, make it seem like you're a legit guild and do some legit dfs to make it seem like you're legit. Then once thats done, take over one single df server with the guild so that no one else comes. (hackers wont come because they're think you'll report them, and legits wont come because they think they wont get in)
Old 03/22/2010, 21:44   #14

sounds like fun sign me up.
Old 03/22/2010, 21:53   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syberboy View Post
If you really wish to start a hacking guild then you better choose wisely sacho lolz.
A good way to do it is even though you're a hacking guild, make it seem like you're a legit guild and do some legit dfs to make it seem like you're legit. Then once thats done, take over one single df server with the guild so that no one else comes. (hackers wont come because they're think you'll report them, and legits wont come because they think they wont get in)
that's kinda what I planned on doing, for the most-part. Everybody knows hackers don't usually have guilds, so it looks better if we have one. And, if our guild looks legit, then they will think all of the members are legit too =D