Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

invincible hack

Discussion on invincible hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
invincible hack

hello,
i´m looking for the invincible hack ( dekaron global/EU ). Most of the hacks are for private dekaron, i´ve tried them and non worked :-(
it would be nice if anyone can tell me how to make the hack. Many thanks in advance.

P.S. sorry for my bad english :-)
Old 03/17/2010, 01:51   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
#moved
#warned
#closed

Invincible = sheild hack = not allowed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Invincible
10/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
can some 1 help me i wana make a Invincible command for my server im using PowerSource Co i know how to maake other easy commands but im stumped with this so can any 1 help me i know its a old buggy source yeah yeah i know still can any 1 help me please
Invincible Hack Perfected video?
07/21/2009 - 12Sky2 - 11 Replies
Here is the vid I promised. This guy has been in this same spot for 4 days straight(excluding patches or course). He is now adept lvl something and rising. I have no idea how many rares he's gotten, but I do know that I want this bot. I didn't report him and because he found such a good spot no one else has either. I panned the screen so you couldn't see my name or the spot/map he's in. This char can attack the monsters and they attack him back, but he has made it so THEIR attack...
Invincible Hack Perfected video?
07/15/2009 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
Frickin double post sorry guys>.>
Invincible
07/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
i made this thread to show my appreciation for all the help u gave us i'm sad about the notice but oh well everyone has a real life to follow and i understand that so.... thanks for everything u did for us and enjoy china!! <3 u best wishes,xpro0078 ^^