Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request little help

Discussion on request little help within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
request little help

hi, im wondering what needs to be edited to increase amount of dill each character can hold. as in from 1b to like 4b or higher

thank in advance

« [HELP] A9 CSV SKILL HACK | Any one have a link for a .pak for data of a client? »

Similar Threads
Hello Please Little Help Just Little Not much
12/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I need Add D12 Lucky Powder To Npc How I can do it ?
Little Gaikoz,Little Cancer & Little KazeAaze!?
10/19/2010 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies
where the heck could i get them!? PLS GIMME HELP!! T_T
little kazeaaze and little gaikoz trouble???
03/30/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 8 Replies
Hey! have youve been tired of hunting this pets????.....well, ill give you a tip!... 1.the gaikoz pet that I got was in kazeaaze castle.....try to go there 10 times straight,lets if your to lucky enough to get it.... 2. the kazeaaze pet that i got was from the BERMESIAH LAST STAND!yes!,,,,,,in my first try I got it!....and im lucky enough to get it!(GCPH) still not working!......
little kazeaaze and little gaikoz trouble???
01/26/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies
Hey! have youve been tired of hunting this pets????.....well, ill give you a tip!... 1.the gaikoz pet that I got was in kazeaaze castle.....try to go there 10 times straight,lets if your to lucky enough to get it.... 2. the kazeaaze pet that i got was from the BERMESIAH LAST STAND!yes!,,,,,,in my first try I got it!....and im lucky enough to get it!(GCPH) still not working!......
[Problem]I have little idea and i need little help.
11/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I am playing on swsro and i'am botting. i'am using lolkop's loader to increase auto grab range but i it's increased too much (too many times). my char is going from item to item on the map instead of botting. i want to increase my auto grab only for little rang to bit bigger range than normal ;] but how to do it? please tell me ;p