normally they wont follow u, unless some1 see u hack in public and report u
SO.... stay in shadows, so no1 ever see u, so no1 can report u, so no GM search u during solo abyss
unless u are brainless
It's also better to get somehow known, do some legit DF runs, dungeon runs, join a guild, etc., so some people will know you and won't think you are a hacker, so they won't think you are going alone to dungeons and so they probably won't report you as a suspicious player.
Like the others said, if you never hack public they dont have u on their "watchlist"
But be careful, because if you get bann an account, they will watch you on others accounts too. Thats why some ppl wrote here in forum that gm`s hate them becuas they bann all chars form them.
Stay out of public eye as best as possible and your percentage of being on the watch list is dramatically lowered. And GM's usually check dungeons before maintenance and during times of leaving the office for the night.
Stay out of public eye as best as possible and your percentage of being on the watch list is dramatically lowered. And GM's usually check dungeons before maintenance and during times of leaving the office for the night.
This was just the question I was going to ask. On other MMO games I played (that I hacked on) I knew the approximate "danger" times of when GM's would be online and when it would be safe.
When you said "before maintenance and leaving the office", about what times are those? (I've only been playing for a couple of weeks and haven't really caught on to when they do maintenance). Do they leave at 5PM EST/PST?
This was just the question I was going to ask. On other MMO games I played (that I hacked on) I knew the approximate "danger" times of when GM's would be online and when it would be safe.
When you said "before maintenance and leaving the office", about what times are those? (I've only been playing for a couple of weeks and haven't really caught on to when they do maintenance). Do they leave at 5PM EST/PST?
I believe that GMs usually are on but not everywhere that they are in the following places 12:00-2:00 4:00-6:00 GMT (Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there was a youtube video about it) therefore try hacking in a moderate pouplated server that way Gms usually check in the server with the least and most ppl (self explantory)
I'm pretty sure there office is in Korea, so office hours are more then likely between 8am-7pm at the latest and maintenance is between wed-thurs at 12am cali time and usually lasts 2-4 hours.
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION] 10/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies Exactly what the title says.
I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane.
I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX
or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts
Bump.
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION] 10/02/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies Exactly what the title says.
I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane.
I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX
or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts