Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

90DP PROBLEMS?

Discussion on 90DP PROBLEMS? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
90DP PROBLEMS?

IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS IN THE 90DP? I HAVE SKILLSPAMMER.EXE AND I HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS DOING 90DPS WITH MY MAGE, JUTS USING LIGHTING ABILITY. TODAY I NOTICED MY SKILL HACKS ARE COOLING DOWN, AND I FAIL MY 90DP. BEFORE I COULD GO DO SOMTHING FOR 25MINS AND WOULD PASS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS, AND COME BACK AND PICK UP MY ARGATES. I GOT NEW OFFSETS FOR SKILL HACKS PT 1 AND PT2. AND THEY WERE WORKING GREAT. NO COOL DOWN AT ALL. BUT NOW THEY COOL DOWN AFTER ABOUT 4-6 TIMES USING THE LIGHTING ABILITY.IM STUCK I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND. ANYONE THAT CAN HELP PLS MESSAGE ME. THANK YOU
Old 01/26/2010, 08:27   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by paypal69 View Post
IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS IN THE 90DP? I HAVE SKILLSPAMMER.EXE AND I HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS DOING 90DPS WITH MY MAGE, JUTS USING LIGHTING ABILITY. TODAY I NOTICED MY SKILL HACKS ARE COOLING DOWN, AND I FAIL MY 90DP. BEFORE I COULD GO DO SOMTHING FOR 25MINS AND WOULD PASS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS, AND COME BACK AND PICK UP MY ARGATES. I GOT NEW OFFSETS FOR SKILL HACKS PT 1 AND PT2. AND THEY WERE WORKING GREAT. NO COOL DOWN AT ALL. BUT NOW THEY COOL DOWN AFTER ABOUT 4-6 TIMES USING THE LIGHTING ABILITY.IM STUCK I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND. ANYONE THAT CAN HELP PLS MESSAGE ME. THANK YOU
I think the cause of your problem is lag, sometimes when i login with hacks i get like 15k ms, then restart client - 100ms again.
Old 01/26/2010, 11:29   #3

my skill hack is cool down too after 5-7 skills.
u mean before u were able to spam 1 skills 10000 times or what without any CD ?
Old 01/26/2010, 15:21   #4

elite*gold: 20
Yes, my skill hack was always like your "new" one, so I think you were so lucky that it worked that great before, cose now it works just normal. It's normal that your skills cooldown after casting them 3-4 times, so don't b afraid.