Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change the login screen? .^,..,^.

Discussion on How to change the login screen? .^,..,^. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile How to change the login screen? .^,..,^.

guys can someone help me please i want to change the login screen for a dekaron p server.....you know when you need to enter your account name and password in the background you see a big door with phantom skulls coming out and all classes are in front of it.....how can i change that......like change the color of the door or make the phantom skulls red.or make them dance wear a costume......please would really appreciate your help ^-^.
Old 12/30/2009, 04:02   #2

elite*gold: 20
its all in texture folder inside data. and if data is packed u gotta unpack it then repack it.
Old 12/30/2009, 13:33   #3

elite*gold: 0
ok bro i understand that but i want the characters to wear a costume like swimsuit costume instead of the armour they are wearing.....someone told me its in data/mesh but i dont know the exact file or folder...think you can help me out ^-^