Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheat engine Question

Discussion on Cheat engine Question within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheat engine Question

i have a question. when i start my dekaron and log on my char then when i try to open dekaron in the process list of cheat engine it says *Error while opening this process. -__-

wdf am i doing wrong? or is it my stupid comp? =)
Old 12/16/2009, 05:13   #2

Did you make sure to right left "start as admin" when starting your bypasser?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2009, 21:24   #3

u mean like right click on it and put run as...then administrator ? =O
Old 12/16/2009, 23:05   #4

I had this problem before i was a noob xD

sollution:
1. Download nebs bypass and put it in ur 2moons/bin folder and run the launcher from there.

2. AND RUN AS ADMINSTRATOR
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2009, 03:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjomail View Post
I had this problem before i was a noob xD

sollution:
1. Download nebs bypass and put it in ur 2moons/bin folder and run the launcher from there.

2. AND RUN AS ADMINSTRATOR
oh ok thnx. btw i have another question =x
when i use auto assemblyscan on CE and i type the auto pot code
cmp dword ptr [eax+08],13 it seems like its scanning forever. Is it supposed to take long? or am i searching for the wrong thing =X

oh another thing i forgot to ask, am i supposed to log in into the game with my char or just log in and stay at character selection screen?
Old 12/17/2009, 04:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahato05 View Post
oh ok thnx. btw i have another question =x
when i use auto assemblyscan on CE and i type the auto pot code
cmp dword ptr [eax+08],13 it seems like its scanning forever. Is it supposed to take long? or am i searching for the wrong thing =X

oh another thing i forgot to ask, am i supposed to log in into the game with my char or just log in and stay at character selection screen?
Either way will work. make sure you got dekaron attach to process first.
It should take a while but not more then 5min the most. If you start getting 012A348F then you most likely did it wrong. The offsets starts with 00
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2009, 04:12   #7

yeh my defenetly takes longer then 5 min and still no work =/

Damnit wdf did i do wrong this is ******* me off lol.
i did everything that is written....sigh..
oh is there like something i have to do in options of CE or something because i did exactly what is said to do.

/wrist xD
Old 12/17/2009, 04:24   #8

Quote:
yeh my defenetly takes longer then 5 min and still no work =/

Damnit wdf did i do wrong this is ******* me off lol.
i did everything that is written....sigh..
oh is there like something i have to do in options of CE or something because i did exactly what is said to do.

/wrist xD
Did you set the addresses to 00000001 and the bottom part to 00A26000 as seen by this thread

Well when i used assemble scan to find my offsets it worked fine.

Edit: What Client are you using? I just got the auto pot code using assembly scan.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2009, 05:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizagoo View Post
Did you set the addresses to 00000001 and the bottom part to 00A26000 as seen by this thread

Well when i used assemble scan to find my offsets it worked fine.

Edit: What Client are you using? I just got the auto pot code using assembly scan.
i changed the 00000001 part but i dunno what u mean by 00A26000 i dont see it on the screenie o.O
i see 00000001 and FFFFFFFF oh and u see how on top of his CE it says 000005C0-dekaron.exe does my have to be exactly the same? because mine is not.

i am using Acclaim , and im on 5.3.8 client. I am running on windows xp and i downloaded Nebulars latest reXIGNation.

i put all the reXIGNation stuff in 2moons/bin folder and make a shortcut of reXIGNation laucher. and i put laucher run as admin. I have no idea what im doing wrong... should i put bypass crc check or something?

maybe some one wants to write down step by step on how they operated their CE like the whole process or something.

Edit: i log my char onto the game, should i maybe just stay at the character selection screen then open CE?

Edit 2: oh and another thing on the Memory Viewer on bottom i have like green letters like on screenie but the top is totaly different. I have like the address then for the Opcode like *test eax,eax* and bunch of other words...is that normal? o.O
Old 12/17/2009, 05:49   #10

Quote:
i changed the 00000001 part but i dunno what u mean by 00A26000 i dont see it on the screenie o.O
i see 00000001 and FFFFFFFF oh and u see how on top of his CE it says 000005C0-dekaron.exe does my have to be exactly the same? because mine is not.

i am using Acclaim , and im on 5.3.8 client. I am running on windows xp and i downloaded Nebulars latest reXIGNation.

i put all the reXIGNation stuff in 2moons/bin folder and make a shortcut of reXIGNation laucher. and i put laucher run as admin. I have no idea what im doing wrong... should i put bypass crc check or something?

maybe some one wants to write down step by step on how they operated their CE like the whole process or something.

Edit: i log my char onto the game, should i maybe just stay at the character selection screen then open CE?

Edit 2: oh and another thing on the Memory Viewer on bottom i have like green letters like on screenie but the top is totaly different. I have like the address then for the Opcode like *test eax,eax* and bunch of other words...is that normal? o.O
lol don't worry about crc since you only using ce. it don;t matter if your in game or in login screen. eax mov and stuffs like those don't worry about it comp programming language, tried to learn it and got a huge fail headache. no dont have to be exact same dekaron since it changes everytime you launch one. Let me see if i can do this step by step

Step 1: open launcher and launch game.
Step 2: attach process to dekaron.exe
Step 3: Login or stay at login screen don't matter, Open Memory view
Step 4: Right Click top box and go to address 00000001, then right click the green part (bottom part) and click goto address 00A26000.
Step 5: Search> Find assembly code. Put whatever code in for the offsets you are searching for. Make sure code is right
Step 6: If you have more then 1 code find the one that the most similar to the current one that in your script.

Basically it the same as levathan post but he didn't explain it in detail that well to how to go to set it to the addresses. This should work if it doesn't well do it the easier way with array of bytes

This thread FTW
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2009, 07:58   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizagoo View Post
lol don't worry about crc since you only using ce. it don;t matter if your in game or in login screen. eax mov and stuffs like those don't worry about it comp programming language, tried to learn it and got a huge fail headache. no dont have to be exact same dekaron since it changes everytime you launch one. Let me see if i can do this step by step

Step 1: open launcher and launch game.
Step 2: attach process to dekaron.exe
Step 3: Login or stay at login screen don't matter, Open Memory view
Step 4: Right Click top box and go to address 00000001, then right click the green part (bottom part) and click goto address 00A26000.
Step 5: Search> Find assembly code. Put whatever code in for the offsets you are searching for. Make sure code is right
Step 6: If you have more then 1 code find the one that the most similar to the current one that in your script.

Basically it the same as levathan post but he didn't explain it in detail that well to how to go to set it to the addresses. This should work if it doesn't well do it the easier way with array of bytes

This thread FTW

DUDE U KICK ***! it worked!! wooot!! lol now what i do? xD it found the code now i dunno what to do next. =/

if u could, plx help me one more time =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2009, 18:02   #12

Quote:
DUDE U KICK ASS! it worked!! wooot!! lol now what i do? xD it found the code now i dunno what to do next. =/

if u could, plx help me one more time =)
Code:
[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,1024)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
label(check_mana)
label(finished_check)

[COLOR="Red"]0052D6BF[/COLOR]: //83 78 08 13 0F 84 
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:

newmem:
originalcode:
cmp dword ptr [eax+08],01 // checking for HP pot?
jne check_mana
mov dword ptr[eax+08],11 // change to auto pot
mov dword ptr[eax+10],11
check_mana:
cmp dword ptr [eax+08],02 // checking for MP pot?
jne finished_check
mov dword ptr[eax+08],12 // change to auto pot
mov dword ptr[eax+10],12
finished_check:
cmp dword ptr [eax+08],13
je 0052dd2a

exit:
jmp returnhere

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)

[COLOR="Red"]0052D6BF[/COLOR]: //83 78 08 13 0F 84 
cmp dword ptr [eax+08],13
je 0052d13a
This script is correct but code is out of dated for auto pots. replace the code highlighted in red with the code you got from your scan. If your script is different then just find the codes in your script and replace them, shouldn't be hard. You will need to replace the code twice. One is on top and one is on the bottom usually. The only code that you only need to change once is the gm teleport. Well in my script i only have to change it once. You will have to find different codes for different scripts. Basically this is how to update the offsets for your scripts. There a lot of tutorials teaching you how to update your scripts and how to find offsets and even how to make scripts. After you finish updating your scripts your good to go. Hopefully you know how to turn on/off your hacks.

Use the search button next time and i am glad that i helped someone.
Old 12/17/2009, 18:39   #13

i understand about switching the numbers inside. but what im confused on is what to do after i get the code in the assembly box. like how do i get to the point to see the script that u posted. This is my first time using CE so i really have no idea on how to get around things in here =x

Edit: how do you accualy add the address and like save it.

Edit 2: I see where it says add address manually. I input the address at top and what do i put for *Type* I want to kno how to get the address or the code below memory view button and add address manualy button. So then i can go from there and change the script.
Old 12/17/2009, 21:01   #14

Quote:
i understand about switching the numbers inside. but what im confused on is what to do after i get the code in the assembly box. like how do i get to the point to see the script that u posted. This is my first time using CE so i really have no idea on how to get around things in here =x

Edit: how do you accualy add the address and like save it.

Edit 2: I see where it says add address manually. I input the address at top and what do i put for *Type* I want to kno how to get the address or the code below memory view button and add address manualy button. So then i can go from there and change the script.
To add a script Memory view>Tools>Auto Assemble> Copy Paste the script you want to use>File>Assign to current cheat table> you will see name pop up called auto assemble cheat on the table. double click it to change to whatever name you like. Click the checkbox to enable cheat. Don't worry about type, value or the address it should be blank. This is how you add whatever script you want in your table.

To save it pretty easy just click the disk icon on top left (3rd icon). It will ask you if you want to save. It will also ask you if you want to save when your closing CE. You should just add all the script you want first then you only have to save once.

First time with ce ^^ welcome to the darkside
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2010, 06:00   #15

I'm having an issue with this... I tried following this, but CE keeps saying "error while opening this process." If anyone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying to do this for two days and have just been having one fail moment after another.