Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about the black market

Discussion on Question about the black market within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about the black market

How come no one actually is selling stuff for the game.

Ok ok, you have the occasional person who does the armor.

However I never see anyone selling stuff. However I see a lot of accounts being sold.

Also does the account selling actually work?
Or do people just get called scammers non-stop?

TY for the answers
Old 11/27/2009, 00:39   #2

elite*gold: 20
The ones with few posts (under 100) usually means scamming, unless they have some good ratio with feedback

Of course this does not mean that people with 1k posts won't scam you, its just very unlikely...

The rule is, do not even try to talk to people with less than 100 posts, that dont have any feedback, even there, i would demand to be the first payment, then acc info.

BUT for u, you can not make such demands, since u are new and no1 would trust you for this, don't get me wrong ur intentions might be trade only, but with so many scamers, well some "unritten" rules still apply
Old 11/27/2009, 00:57   #3

Yea i understand and I mean right now it's just ingame trading so yea.

I'm not going to sell accounts yet.
Old 11/27/2009, 01:01   #4

elite*gold: 20
Altouh for ingame stuff is safer, there are still some "advanced" ways to still get scamed, this isn't heard of, becouse, as you stated, there are not many who sell items, therefor less planned encounters, meaning no time to prepare an "ambush" and get the items for free

I think i messed my english there, don't know if u understand my point there, anyway, this shouldn't worry you too much, i doubt any1 would give the effort for such, since some one with those skills would prefer to make +9's than spend time to prepare an ambush for you lol.
Old 11/27/2009, 01:19   #5

yea you're right but yea thank you for everything.
The only reason is because i'm trying to sell 10 rhombuses, pyramids and 5 medials.
Old 11/27/2009, 02:17   #6

if ur trying 2 sell/buy stuff from in game why not go 2 the market at 2moons site? lol
Old 11/27/2009, 07:09   #7

Well all game items(that are tradeable) can be sold/traded legally in game, accounts cannot. Simple as that.
Old 11/27/2009, 08:03   #8

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Well, its all about ur luck, some people might not have even 10 posts but still are very cool to trade with. Always looks for any type of info on them (ask friends if he's a scammer, or if your here then look at the black market score). Scammers mostly try to presure you, act like they dont have time, tell you that they have a better offer and stuff (DONT TRADE WITH THEM). Another thing is whos ganna go first if the person ur trading (buying/selling w/e) with keeps telling you that he wont go first, ask him to show you the stuff you want (and when ur sure about it then trade).
Old 11/27/2009, 08:40   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123 View Post
Well, its all about ur luck, some people might not have even 10 posts but still are very cool to trade with. Always looks for any type of info on them (ask friends if he's a scammer, or if your here then look at the black market score). Scammers mostly try to presure you, act like they dont have time, tell you that they have a better offer and stuff (DONT TRADE WITH THEM). Another thing is whos ganna go first if the person ur trading (buying/selling w/e) with keeps telling you that he wont go first, ask him to show you the stuff you want (and when ur sure about it then trade).
Yea I'm a great example of a person who just got scamed over.
Old 11/28/2009, 20:15   #10

sorry dude. Sounds like it sucks. However I just needed help with this. Thanks to all of you guys. ^.^