Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best way to make dil fast?

Discussion on Best way to make dil fast? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best way to make dil fast?

Please tell me your ways of getting dil quick
Old 11/12/2009, 10:02   #2

Full c's
Old 11/13/2009, 13:00   #3

Make multiple lvl 50's at once, 5 or 6?
This will take roughly 30minutes, depending on ur internet connection ( this is good within the lvl 90's )

Once you've made your 50's, go to parca, and do the parca bosses quest.
Easy and fast argates.
Old 11/13/2009, 13:47   #4

Crespo C, or okaygoods. xD
Old 11/13/2009, 14:07   #5

ok

Hola, yes do c runs!!!! and get the coppers. i spend 10mints per DG on crespo.
its rially fast get rich like that.
Old 11/13/2009, 16:12   #6

i heard there is a way to do C runs in 3-4 minutes, well can someoene tell me how ?
wich mobs do i need to kill then ? or do i have to take the mobs of map ?

gz woody
Old 11/13/2009, 16:31   #7

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Get a high lvl with good skills, then just use skillhack and own the hell out of monsters in less then 4 minutes
Old 11/13/2009, 16:38   #8

Is it not possible to wallhack ur way to the argate? (havent tried it myself)
Old 11/13/2009, 16:58   #9

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
U have to do the full dungeon quest for the argate box to apear
Old 11/13/2009, 20:18   #10

Don't use wall hack in crespo Dung, I found that it reall messes things up, monsters go chaotic, and run around in the map. THey aren't where they are supposed to be, instead they are off into space, and sometimes you can't find mosters that must be killed.
Use GM teleport instead. Skip the monsters that arn't required to kill. Also, teleport over any wooden gates. and use levers for steal gates, because this usually advances you to the next part. You must do everything that orange [!] box says in the upper left corner of screen.
this is crucial to doing fast, skip the secret room You can skip it with GM teleport. So you kill the laiden. and the steel gate gets destroy. and two treasure chest appear. There is a lever that you can't use, so teleport over the steel gate to get the argate.
I have done it many times this way, and have become rich because of it. so Enjoy
Old 11/14/2009, 13:15   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliptrickdragon View Post
Use GM teleport instead. Skip the monsters that arn't required to kill. Also, teleport over any wooden gates. and use levers for steal gates, because this usually advances you to the next part. You must do everything that orange [!] box says in the upper left corner of screen.
This does work i have done it for a long time now. You dont need to kill the mini boss. Once you have killed the lupains, click on the alter once you return and go straight to the laiden.
The treasure chest it still there u are just unable to pull the lever to break the steel gate.. as said, easily got around.
Old 12/03/2009, 12:04   #12

Gm teleport

Quote:
Don't use wall hack in crespo Dung, I found that it reall messes things up, monsters go chaotic, and run around in the map. THey aren't where they are supposed to be, instead they are off into space, and sometimes you can't find mosters that must be killed.
this is crucial to doing fast, skip the secret room You can skip it with GM teleport. So you kill the laiden. and the steel gate gets destroy. and two treasure chest appear. There is a lever that you can't use, so teleport over the steel gate to get the argate.
I have done it many times this way, and have become rich because of it. so Enjoy
You all talk about Gm teleport? isnt it a cheat or something, or issit only available for GMs? If it is a cheat, woulden you get banned for it? I am not cleared about this, hence i need your help, cuz i really want to get argates fast so i could sell them. thanks
Old 12/03/2009, 12:16   #13

of course its a cheat...
this is a hacking forum
Old 12/03/2009, 23:46   #14

Quote:

I call it boobitrap!
Old 12/05/2009, 13:56   #15

where can i find this GM teleport script? is gm teleport useable on global ?

« Olly Help | lolz »