Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ghost hack Question !!

Discussion on Ghost hack Question !! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ghost hack Question !!

Hello everyone :

I' m new in this forum , I 've already hacked in Global dekaron (vac / speed / autopot ...) and now i've some question about Ghost Hack (Gm ghost mode) :

I've try this methode for GM hack to get ghostmode :

Et i have already change the values (there are 3 and i change the 1st , i ve tried the 2nd and also the 3rd) in the code with offset values .

Now when i activate that cheat in CE (with ReXiGNation v1.2) ingame , i can use teleport hack .

But i've noticed a probleme in ghostmode , because i tried to log in the game with my 2nd char (2nd account) to check that code and i can see my 1st char with ghostmode on . And when i vac hack other people seem to be able to see me too..

I precised that i dont use chat or annonce function ingame with ghostmode on and i dont PK or Attack other player .

So can you help me ? I precises that i can see some ghostmode user actually in the game so it can not be a probleme of game version , however
i 've heart its can be a probleme of DEKARON.EXE .

Any suggestion? some help may be wonderful !

(sorry for my bad english XD)
Old 11/05/2009, 19:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ghostmode was activated by typing "/GM ghostmode on", but it's patched.
So it no longer works. Just use speedhack and move constantly.
Old 11/05/2009, 20:07   #3

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covernant View Post
Ghostmode was activated by typing "/GM ghostmode on", but it's patched.
So it no longer works. Just use speedhack and move constantly.
vac hacking was never aviable in ghostmode...
Thanks
1 User